CHARDHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Duration : 04 Nights – 05 Days
DAY 01 DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI
0700 AM DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN
0745 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Our ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by Team, ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel. Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
DAY 02 YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI
0745 AM DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD
0830 AM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2 KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks.
DAY 03 GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH
0900 AM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
1000 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
We will arrive to phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is appro x. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi /Sitapur.
DAY 04 KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
1000 AM DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI
1100 AM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
After arrival, passengers can check in to Hotel which is close to temple. The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
DAY 05 BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
1130 AM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD
1230 PM ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Cost : INR 1,90,000/- per person on Twin sharing basis. ( min 02 adults)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- 4 Breakfasts & 4 Dinners as per Itinerary
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- Transportation from Dehradun to Dehradun (for the designated meeting point)
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
- Air Ticket / Train Ticket
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- All optional are charged
- Any portage at airport and hotels, tips, insurance, wine , mineral water, telephone charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal- functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- GST 5% extra on total billing