Destination Coverd :
Bhimashankar- Ajanta - Grishneshwara – Ellora – Shanishinganapur - Shirdi – Trimbakeshwar
DAY 1: Arrival Mumbai – Bhimashankar - Pune
Arrival at Mumbai Airport and proceed for Pune. En – route visit the Bhimashankar. It is the temple having one of the five Jyotirlingas found in Maharshtra.The Wooden entrance of the Bhimashankartemple is beautifully carved. Bhimashankar is also surrounded with beautiful scenery and an all – around vibrant atmosphere. Also visit Mumbai point, Gupta Bhimashankar the origin of Bhimariver, Hanuman Tank and Nagphani point. After visit drive to pune.Overnight stay at Pune Hotel.
Day 1 : Arrival
On arrival at Pune Railway Station / Airport you will be provided assistance at the airport followed by transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Half day local sightseeing of Pune.Overnight night at Hotel.
Aurangabad (226 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Aurangabad. On arrival transfer to the hotel.Rest of the evening is free to visit the MINI Taj – BIBI MAKBARA. At leisure in Aurangabad. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3: AURANGABAD – AJANTA – AURANGABAD (105 KMS)
After breakfast, excursion to the famous Ajanta caves.Ajanta caves is one of the architectural mavrveks of India and its historical importance marks its identity. The Ajanta group of caves are situated deep within the Sahyadri hills above the waghora, depicts the story of Buddhism. Ajanta's wondrous cave temples are cut into the rocky sides of a dramatic crescent – shaped gorge. At the head of these caves there is a waterfall that drops over the mountain rim in a series of seven steps to a pool far below. Deep inside the mountain are the Buddhist chaitya – vihara prayer and monastery caves. They date back to 800 years ago, where professional artists helped Buddhist monks to create magnificent murals narrating the story of Buddha in his cycle of incarnations. Painted records are found depicting the panorama of life in ancient India. Etched and painted in mineral dyes, the paintings have stunning beauty and outstanding art. After visiting Ajanta caves drive back to Aurangabad. Overnight stay at Aurangabad Hotel.
DAY 4: AURANGABAD – GRISHNESHWARA – ELLORA – AURANGABAD
After breakfast, Visit to Grishneshwara, which is an ancient pilgrimage site known as the abode of one of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Shiva. It is at a distance of 11 km from Daulatabad near Aurangabad in Maharshtra. Daulatabad was once known as Devagiri. After visiting this site, go for sightseeing tour of Ellora, which houses 34 monasteries and temples.
The Temples of Ellora depicts Brahmanism, Jainism, and Buddhism. Cut out of a rock, you will witness a monolithic Kailasa Temple, the Buddhist VishyakarmaChaitya and Vihara, the famous Jain cave number 32 famous for a magnificent Yakshi statue and ceiling paintings. You will see some of the excellent stoneworks depicting the legends related to Lord Shiva. After visit return to the Aurangabad.Overnight stay at hotel. Note: - The Ajanta Caves are closed to public on all Monday and Ellora caves on Tuesday.
DAY 5: AURANGABAD – SHANISHINGANAPUR – SHIRDI (130 Kms)
Morning Drive to Shirdi after breakfast, visit shanishinganapuren – route. Visit the presiding deity of Shinganapur, Sri Shaneshwara or Shanidey – the personification of the planet Saturn is worshipped with utmost reverence and devotion by multitudes of people from all over the world. The experience of viewing deity in black stone is overwhelming. A unique aspect of this place is that no temple structure houses the Shanidey. It is only a simple platform on which supports the swayambhuidol, in black stone. After visit drive to Shirdi.Evening is free to move around the temple area and for shopping. Overnight stay Shirdi.
DAY 6: SHIRDI – NASHIK (95 KMS) – TRIMBAKESHWAR (35Kms) – NASHIK
Early morning go for KAKAD AARATI. Visit the temple of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Drive to Nasik and transfer to hotel. Pay a visit to Ramkund, Muktidham Temple, which is pure white. The colour signifies holiness and peace. The use of white Makrana marble gives divine ambience to the temple. After Nashik, drive to Trimbakeshwar and visit famous temple. This place is also the source of the Godavari River. After visit drive back to Nasik.Overnight stay at Nasik Hotel.
DAY 7: NASHIK – MUMBAI (190 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Mumbai and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon is free at leisure. Afternoon visit Gateway of India. Marine drive also known as queens necklace in the night, Mahalaxmi Temple and for shopping visit to cross road. Overnight stay at Mumbai hotel.
DAY 8: MUMBAI - DROP
After breakfast, Drop at Mumbai airport.
- 07 night’s accommodation on twin sharing basis
- 06 Breakfasts at hotels
- All sightseeing and transfer by 01 AC Indica (02 Pax), AC Indigo (04 Pax), AC Innova (06 Pax) as per itinerary only
- All hotel taxes, state taxes, parking taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- All optional are charged.
- Any portage at airport and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal- functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- If there is any supplement charges for 20th Dec – 10th Jan should be payable directly at hotel by guest only.
- GST 5% extra on total billing.
Terms and Conditions:
· Per person rates - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· The package cannot be combined with any other offer
· Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
· The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends
· Dewan Travels (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.