Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour
Day 01: Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport – Puri
(Distance Bhubaneswar – Puri 60 Kms/ 2 Hours )
Arrive Airport / Railway Statio , you will be meet & greeted and transferred to Puri and Check in hotel. Evening visit the Lord Jagannath Temple one of most sacred pilgrimage city of Hindus. Built in 11 th Century AD and crowned with Vishnu's wheel and flag dominate the landscape at Puri. The world famous car festival (Rath Yatra) held in July. Overnight at Puri.
Day 2: Excursion to Chilika Lake
(Distance from Puri – Chilka Lake 50 kms / 2 hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Chilika lake - The Largest Water Lagoon and Inland Lake in India and Asia. The biggest inland lake in India is famous for the most migrating birds, even few come from Siberia for their winter rest.
In local place known as Satapada (Satapara) - A Home to Dolphins and Scenic Sea Mouth . It's famous for Dolphins. You can enjoy boating at Satpada and visit the lagoon where the lake meets with into Bay of Bengal. Rest of the day is at leisure to relax at the hotel. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 03: Puri – Konark - Bhubaneswar
(Distance Puri – Bhubaneswar 60 Kms/ 2 Hours )
After breakfast at hotel proceed to Bhubaneswar – The capital of Ordisah. En-route vist
Chandra bhaga - it is a famous Sea Beach known for the sacred Dip on Magha Saptami.
Konark Sun Temple- The temple is one of the most well renowned temples in India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Pipili - Pipili is a famous destination known for unique Appliqué Work.
Rest of the day is at leisure to relax at the hotel or Shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made by Shell. Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04: Bhubaneswar- Full day Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion visit Khandagiri and Udaygiri Caves monument after Ashoka's rock-cut edict are located on the hills Just 6 km from Bhubaneswar. Twins hills are believed to be a home of Buddhist and Jain monks way back to 2nd century.
Lingraj Temple and Nandan Kanan. Rest of the day is at leisure to relax at the hotel or enjoy shopping at Ekaamra Haat buying local handicrafts . Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05: Bhubaneswar – Railway Station / Airport
Morning after breakfast departure transfer to Bhubaneswar Railway Station / Airport
- 04 night’s accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned / similar hotels
- 04 Breakfasts at hotels
- All sightseeing and transfer by 01 AC Indigo (02, 04 Pax), AC Innova (06 Pax) as per itinerary only
- All hotel taxes, state taxes, parking taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- All optional are charged
- Any portage at airport and hotels, tips, insurance, wine , mineral water, telephone charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal- functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- GST 5% extra on total billing.