Do Dham Yatra ( Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji)
Do Dham Tour Programme
Day 01: Arrive Delhi – Haridwar (210 Kms./6 hrs)
You will be met at a pick up point (New Delhi Rly.Sta) and drive to Haridwar. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening visit to Mansa Devi Temple and enjoy Aarti at Har ki Pauri.Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar / Guptkashi (Sitapur) (210 kms: 08 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Guptkashi ( Sitapur ) via Rudraparyag. Upon arrival check in into the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. No activities: Acclimatize your mind and body to start a trek next day to Kedarnath from Sonparyag. . Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Hotel.
Day 03: Guptkashi (Sitapur)/ Gaurikund/ Kedarnath (Trekking 18 kms.)
Early morning proceed to darshan of Kedar Baba and after the puja trek down to Gaurikund, later drive to Guptkashi/ Sitapur. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner – Overnight stay at the hotel..
Day 04: Kedarnath / Gaurikund/ Guptkashi (Sitapur) (Trekking 18 kms.)
Early morning proceed to darshan of Kedar Baba and after the puja trek down to Gaurikund, later drive to Guptkashi/ Sitapur. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner – Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Guptkashi (Sitapur)/ Badrinath (230 kms./ 8 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Badrinath via Chopta & Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Evening attend the aarti at Badrinath temple. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel. .
Day 06 :Badrinath/ Rudraprayag (Sri Nagar) (155 kms/ 7 hrs.)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus).
There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee.
Badrinath one of the 'Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
· Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
· Narad Kund : A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
· Brahama Kapal : A flat platform on the bank of river Alaknanda. Hindus perform proppitiating rites for their deceased ancestors.
· Charanpaduka : 3kms. a beautiful meadow where the footprint of Lord Vishnu is seen on a boulder. Mana Village: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
· Vasundhara : As the name suggests, vasundhara is a magnificent water fall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms. is motorable upto Mana.
· BhimPul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
· Vyas Gufa (cave) : Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
· Drive back to Sri Nagar. Check in Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel. .
Day 07: Sri Nagar/ Devprayag / Rishikesh (165 kms/ 6 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar en route visiting Devprayag & Rishikesh
Devprayag : one of the panch prayags where rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi meet and takes the name Ganga.
Visit Raghunath G Temple : It is believed that Lord Ram and his father King Dushratha did penance here. The temple here is believed that was built more then ten thousand years ago revealing the history of existence of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama
Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of “rishikesh” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.
proceed to Rishikesh sight seing (while the driver collects its permit and hill clearance certificate). Ram Jhula / Laxman Jula : one of the land marks of Rishikesh, it is believed that Laxman crossed the Ganges on jute ropes between the place the bridge is built.
SwaragAshram : situated on the foot of the Himalayas on the left banks of the ganges between Laxman Jhula & Rishikesh, filled with concentration of ashrams and temples. The place has been know for ages and popular with Yogi and Rishis meditating.
Parmarth Niketan : one of the most popular ashrams where kids get VEDAS education.
Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08 : Rishikesh/ Delhi (200 kms/ 6 hrs.)
0900 hrs : After breakfast drive to Delhi – proceed for onward journey.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- 7 Breakfasts as per Itinerary
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point)
- Accompanying Escort for Tempo/ Bus Tours.
- One Mineral water bottle every day during the tour.
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included
- Air Ticket / Train Ticket
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- All optional are charged
- Any portage at airport and hotels, tips, insurance, wine , mineral water, telephone charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal- functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- GST 3.63% extra on total billing