KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA EX- KATHMANDU (BY HELICOPTER)
Day 1 – Kathmandu Arrival
Arrival at Kathmandu Airport, you will meet representatives and transfer to Hotel. Preparation for Yatra.
Meal: Dinner at Hotel |Accommodation on DBL sharing basis.
Day 2- Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj
Morning after Breakfast – visit of Pashupatinath temple perform pooja and back to hotel,
Packing and Preparation for the Yatra, Afternoon – Transfer to Airport for Nepalgunj Flight by domestic air. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch at Hotel in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj Hotel
Hotel: – Siddhartha Hotel/ Sneha Hotel |Accommodation on dbl sharing basis
Day 3- Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa & Drive to Taklakot
Early Morning – Transfer to Airport for flight to Simikot, Rest for few hours at Simikot. Then– Take Helicopter to Hilsa and wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (It is a group visa and all have to enter Tibet group together).From Hilsa we have to walk around 20 mins, cross the bridge.After clearing formalities at Chinese security check post. We board awaiting Coach & transfer to Taklakot From Hilsa drive to Taklakot (85km/ 1 ½ hrs) and stay at Hotel. Accommodation on triple sharing basis
Day 4- Taklakot
Entire day free for acclimatization can walk around Market. Accommodation triple / Quad sharing basis.
Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar lake. Stay at Mansarovar lake side Lodge.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5- Drive to Manasarovar Lake
Morning after b/fast, drive towards Mansarovar Lake (90 kms / 1 ½ hrs). You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar Lake.
Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar lake. Accommodation on 04 to 06 sharing basis
Day 6- 1st Day Kailash Parikrama – Trek to Dirapuk
Morning After short drive, we will reach Tarboche (yamdwar ) and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Parikrama. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash . Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen / Mansarovar and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama. Accommodation on 04 to 06 sharing basis
Day 7- 2nd Day of kailash parikrama – to Zuthulpuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 8-9 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the Sindhu River to Zuthulpuk. . Accommodation on 04 to 06 sharing basis
Day 8- Drive to taklakot
Morning After short Trek (2 hrs), we will reach Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting, from there drive to taklakot. Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
Day 9- Drive to Hilsa & Fly to Simikot - Nepalgunj
Morning drive to Hilsa & Fly to Simikot - Nepalgunj
Meal: Breakfast at Hilsa, Lunch & Dinner at Simikot, Night stay will be Simikot / Nepalgunj ( Depend on Weather )
Accommodation on dbl/ triple sharing basis.
Day 10- Fly Nepalgunj -Kathmandu
Morning Fly to Nepalgunj and fly back to Kathmandu
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu
Accommodation on dbl sharing basis
Day 11- Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
After b/fast drive to Kathmandu International Airport to fly back to your home, we recommend you to issue afternoon /evening flight
Meal: Breakfast Only
KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA BY HELICOPTER - 11 DAYS FIXED DEPARTURE DATE 2019)
Kathmandu Arrival Dates
14 (Full Moon Trip), 20, 26
01, 13 (Full Moon Trip), 19
01, 12 (Full Moon Trip), 30
11 (Full Moon Trip), 23, 29
04, 10 (Full Moon Trip), 16
- Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star hotel, 1 night in accommodation in Nepalgunj at 3 star hotel & 1 Night in Simikot Basic Guest House with all veg. meal
- Half day Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare
- Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both Way
- Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board Veg. meal
- Luxury Coach
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Chinese visa
- Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client
- Humla Restriction fee
- Jacket on Kailash Tour
- Free Duffel Bag & Day Pack (Small Shoulder Bag)
- Oxygen cylinder (Medical Purpose Carried by Our Sherpa Team)
- Home-Kathmandu-Home Airfare
- Cost for extra night accommodation.
- Horse Ride or Porter during Parikarma
- Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- 5% GST would be extra on total billing amount.
- Evacuation cost.
- Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
- Visa splitting Charge & Extra transport cost, if returning early from Tibet
- Advance Booking Amount INR 30,000 Per person with passport Xero Copy
- Passport Should be Minimum 6 Months Valid from Travelling Date
- 02 Passport Size Photo with White Background.
- If there is any Valid Chinese Visa in Passport that need to be Cancel before travelling to Mansarovar Yatra
- Passport Should have Min. 02 Blank Pages
- Original Passport we need before 10-15 Days from Travelling Date in Delhi for Visa Purpose.
Tour Cancellation Policy :-
- Booking Amount INR: 30,000 /- Per Person non Refundable
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. , Money can exchange at any your Bank or from the locals Money Exchange from your place
Risks & Liability:
Dewan Holidays (A Unit of Dewan Travels Pvt Ltd) and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Dewan Holidays and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.