BEST OF AUSTRALIA
Day 01 Brisbane – Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane Airport, transfer to Gold Coast Hotel. Check-in and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 02 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Proceed for SeaWorld. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 03 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to DreamWorld. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 04 Gold Coast - Brisbane – Sydney
After Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Brisbane Airport. Arrive Sydney & SIC Transfer to your Hotel and Check-in. In evening you can take optional Tour of Show Boat Dinner Cruise (Extra). Overnight at your Hotel
Day 05 Sydney
After breakfast, proceed for Sydney city tour with Bondi Beach. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Visit the Gap to enjoy the stunning views then stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach. Re-join the coach for the return journey to Sydney travelling through Paddington and the exclusive Eastern Suburbs.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 06 Sydney
After breakfast, rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to Blue Mountain. Overnight at Hotel
Day 07 Sydney Departure
After breakfast, rest of the day at leisure till your transfer to Airport for your flight back.
END OF SERVICES
· 3 nights accommodation in Gold Coast
· 3 nights accommodation in Sydney
· Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
· Full Day SeaWorld Tour
· Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach
· Return airport transfers on SIC Basis
· All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
· All flights (International & Domestic), porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Visa Charges & Travel Insurance
· GST of 5% (As of now)
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
· Porterage at hotels and airports
· Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 20,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.