Highlights of Australia
Day 01 Brisbane – Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane Airport, transfer to Gold Coast Hotel. Check-in and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 02 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to SeaWorld OR MovieWorld. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 03 Gold Coast
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to DreamWorld with Free admission to Skypoint Observation Deck. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 04 Gold Coast - Brisbane – Cairns
After Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Brisbane Airport. Arrive Cairns & SIC Transfer to your Hotel and Check-in. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 05 Cairns
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to Big Cat Green Island Tour/ Outer Great Barrier Reef. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 06 Cairns
After Breakfast, Rest of the day at leisure or you can take optional tour to Kuranda with Rainforestation & Skyrail. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 07 Cairns - Sydney
After Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Brisbane Airport. Arrive Sydney & SIC Transfer to your Hotel and Check-in. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 08 Sydney
After breakfast, proceed for Sydney city tour with Bondi Beach. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Visit the Gap to enjoy the stunning views then stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach. Re-join the coach for the return journey to Sydney travelling through Paddington and the exclusive Eastern Suburbs.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 09 Sydney - Melbourne
After Breakfast, Check out and transfer to Sydney Airport. Arrive Melbourne & SIC Transfer to your Hotel and Check-in. Overnight at your Hotel
Day 10 Melbourne
After breakfast, proceed for Melbourne city tour. View examples of Melbourne architectural splendour including St. Pauls Cathedral and the Princess and Regent Theatres. See the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square, and stroll around Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens. View the Fitzroy Gardens and see Captain Cook's Cottage (entry at own expense). See the bustling Queen Victoria Market and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix, visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see the Southbank waterfront precinct. Cross the Bolte Bridge for great city views.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 11 Melbourne Departure
After breakfast, rest of the day at leisure till your transfer to Airport for your flight back.
END OF SERVICES
· 3 nights accommodation in Gold Coast
· 3 nights accommodation in Cairns
· 2 nights accommodation in Sydney
· 2 nights accommodation in Melbourne
· Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
· Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach
· Melbourne City Tour
· Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
· All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
· All flights (International and Domestic)
· Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Visa Charges
· 5% GST (As per GOI)
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
· Porterage at hotels and airports
· Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.