BEST OF WESTERN CANADA
DAY 01: DELHI – VANCOUVER – FLYOVER CANADA
On arrival, after clearing your customs, proceed to the airport arrivals where your well-groomed experienced chauffeur, will be waiting with a placard bearing your last name to provide transfer to the hotel. Vancouver is a beautiful place to be during the winter season. With snow dusting the peaks of the North Shore Mountains and a chill in the air, there is lots of festive fun to be had in preparation for the holiday season. Enjoy shopping, nightlife, and sightseeing - or simply relax in the beautiful city. Evening visit FlyOver Canada (Admission Ticket Only), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
DAY 02: VANCOUVER – CITY TOUR & CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE – JASPER (VIA RAIL)
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City Tour. This tour offers the very best of Vancouver's sights, sounds and spectacular scenery. See Canada Place, Robson Street, the Public Library, Sports Venues, Theatres, Chinatown and Gastown. Soak in the natural splendor of Stanley Park’s Totem Poles and sightsee from Prospect Point. Pass the West End high-rises and the beaches of English Bay. Also Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge (Admission Ticket Only). Later, proceed to Vancouver’s Pacific Central Station to connect to VIA Rail at 2000 hours for overnight train journey to Jasper.
DAY 03: JASPER
This is one of the most memorable days of your Canada vacation. You awake onboard the train, to trees blanketed in fresh snow - with green branches just peeking through - as you near the Canadian Rockies. The sun is shining on the pure white snow as you arrive in the mountain town of Jasper. On arrival at 1600 hours, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore optional activities like Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
DAY 04: JASPER – BANFF
Early Wake up and checkout from Hotel and transfer to Banff by Bus. On arrival, check in at hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel.
Day 05: BANFF – DISCOVER BANFF TOUR WITH WILD LIFE
After breakfast, proceed on Discover Banff and Wildlife Tour. On this 3- hour tour you will visit Banff’s landmarks and view wildlife in their natural habitat. Hear how the history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered a hidden treasure. See and learn about wildlife’s behavior, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Banff Hotel.
Day 06: BANFF
Breakfast at Hotel, full day free at leisure. Banff is part of the UNESCO Rocky Mountain Park Heritage Site and offers many attractions. You have an option to take the Gondola to the Top of the Sulphur Mountain and enjoy the amazing 360-degree mountain scenery. Overnight stay at Banff Hotel.
Day 07: BANFF TO CAGLARY AIRPORT
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Calgary airport to connect flight to onward destination.
LAND PACKAGE COST IS INR 113000 PER PERSON ON DOUBLE SHARING
· 01 night stay in Vancouver
· 01 night stay in VIA Rail
· 01 night stay in Jasper
· 03 nights stay in Banff
· Breakfast at hotel
· Flyover Canada (Admission Ticket Only)
· Vancouver city tour & Capilano Suspension Bridge (5 hours)
· Discover Banff Tour with Wild Life (3 hours)
· Arrival transfer from Vancouver Airport to Vancouver Hotel (Private)
· Transfer from Vancouver Hotel To Vancouver VIA Rail Station (Private)
· Vancouver to Jasper VIA Rail - Economy Chair Car
· Transfer from Jasper VIA Rail Station to Jasper Hotel (Private)
· Transfer from Jasper Hotel to Banff Hotel (SIC)
· Departure transfer from Banff Downtown to Calgary Airport (SIC)
· Hotel Taxes
. 5% GST will be applicable on the total cost
· Any item of personal nature viz telephone, beverages , laundry , tips gratuities etc
· Any other services that is not shown in the list of inclusion above
· Meals and sightseeing other than above
· Super peak season surcharge If applicable in the Hotels or weekends surcharges(if any)
The booking amount of Rs 20,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.