Best Of Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina With Serbia
Day 1 – Dubrovnik – Arrival: D
Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 – Dubrovnik – Mostar – Sarajevo: B, D
Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Continuation to Sarajevo. Afternoon city tour of Sarajevo, including Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 3 – Sarajevo – Belgrade: B, D
After breakfast, we drive northwards to Belgrade, with a stop in time for lunch (on own). Continuation to Belgrade, dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Belgrade.
Day 4 – Wednesday Belgrade – Zagreb: B, D
In the morning sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danube Rivers. You´ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial. Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Thursday Zagreb – Plitvice: B, D
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour, drive to Plitvice and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at the different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 6 – Friday Plitvice – Trogir – Split: B, D
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 7 – Saturday Split – Dubrovnik: B, D
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8 – Sunday DUBROVNIK – Departure: B
After breakfast, the tour ends with a transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.23
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade, Plitvice Lakes National Park; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir;
- Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
- Schengen Visa & Travel Insurance
- 5% GST will be applicable on the total cost
- City Tax if applicable
- Any item of personal nature viz telephone, beverages, laundry, tips gratuities etc.
- Any other services that is not shown in the list of inclusion above
- Meals and sightseeing other than above
- Super peak season surcharge if applicable in the Hotels or weekends surcharges (if any)
The booking amount of Rs 20,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
- 60 days before departure NIL
- 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
- 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
- No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.