Day 1 Arrive Dubai: Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Welcome to the city of Dubai! On arrival at Dubai Airport, clear customs and immigration, and exit the airport. Our local tour representative will meet you near the exit area for your transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel (Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Take rest in the hotel and enjoy hotel services at your own. In the evening, you will enjoy Dubai Dhow Cruise. It is a traditional wooden boat that glides over Dubai creek under starlit sky while a sumptuous dinner is served to you in true Arabic hospitality. Relish the delicacies and spend some cozy moments with your family & partner. Return to hotel afterwards. An overnight stay in the Dubai Hotel.
Day 2 Dubai: City Tour: Desert Safari with dinner
Enjoy breakfast at hotel and afterwards we are proceeding for half day city tour of Dubai. The city is a perfect blend of vibrant cosmopolitan life and old culture and heritage. We first visit the most famous landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab. Capture clicks from different angles in-front of this world famous attraction and proceed to Jumeirah, the spectacular palace of Dubai where we will also visit the renowned Jumeirah Mosque. We further our tour to witness Dubai’s old culture at Al Fahidi Fort, home to Dubai’s famous museum among a few more attractions that we will counter while on our tour. After city tour transfer back to your hotel. Around 1600 hrs we will pick you up for Desert Safari, the biggest attraction of Dubai. Get aboard an exciting dune drive across the desert. Witness the beautiful sunset over sand dunes, enjoy camel ride and sand boarding. Camel ride in the desert is not that easy and it will make you hungry too! Savour the delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe) after touring the dunes. Enjoy the breathtaking belly dance performance by the campfire and later return to the hotel for a relaxed sleep. An overnight stay in the Dubai Hotel.
Day 3 Dubai: Day at Leisure/Shopping
Enjoy a relaxed morning and charge yourself with a leisurely breakfast at hotel. Daytime is free for your own leisure. You can opt for some tour or you can go shopping. Dubai is famous for its extensive-n-expensive malls with all the latest fashion, designs and technology, teeming with top brands and addictive designer boutiques. You could also opt to go to the traditional markets called souks. It will be a nice experience altogether in the traditional lanes of trade. An overnight stay in the Dubai Hotel.
Day 4 Dubai: Departure
After having a fill at morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. The flight leaves late in the evening so you got this whole day free on leisure to enjoy some shopping or enjoying the city life casually. Evening get ready for your transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- 03 Nights hotel Accommodation at Dubai.
- Daily Breakfast
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Dubai Half Day City Tour
- UAE Visa - normal process
- All Transfers &Sight Seining on Sharing Basis / SIC
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Tourism Dhiram
- GST of 5% (As of now) as per GOI
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing.
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.