BEST OF SCANDINAVIA WITH ESTONIA - 2020
Visit 04 Countries: FINLAND, ESTONIA, SWEDEN & NORWAY
Sight Seeing Includes:-
Helsinki : Guided city tour includes Temppeliaukio Church, Dipoli Building, Hesinki Senate Square, Helsinki cathedral , Finnish Parliament, Market Square, Sibelius Monument
Tallinn : Guided City tour- Town hall Square, St. Olav’s Church, Kadriorg palace, Tallinn TV Tower, St marry Cathedral
Stockholm : Guided City Tour includes Gamla Stan (Old Town), City Hall, Vasa Museum & Stortorget
Oslo : Guided city tour includes Royal Palace, Vigeland’s Park & Viking ship Museum, Aker Brygge, Oslo sbyen, Cathedral
Bergen Guided city tour includes Honefoss Nesbyen, Flam Train, Myrdal, and Funicular Ride.
Overnights Cruise: Tallinn to Stockholm
Tentative Day wise
Day - 01: Arrive Helsinki (Finland)
Upon arrival at Helsinki, after baggage claim, meet our Tour Manager/Local Representative & transfer to your Indian restaurant for Dinner. Overnight stay in Helsinki hotel.
Meals: Indian Dinner
Day - 02: Helsinki-City Tour- Tallinn
Scandinavian Breakfast at the hotel. Meet with English speaking Local Guide for panoramic tour of Helsinki a unique city, only half of the metropolitan area is urbanized and the rest are parks, forests, coastlines and lakes. We will make a tour of the city where we can contemplate the Temppeliaukio church carved into the rock, the home of the composer Sibelius, Dipoli building of Helsinki University of Technology in Otamieni, considered a masterpiece of the 20th century, the diplomatic district, Rock Church etc. Time for lunch break (on own). Transfer to port to board ferry for Tallinn. The ferry will take two hours from Helsinki to Tallinn. Enjoy the beauty of Gulf of Finland onboard ferry. Upon arrival at Tallinn, transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner, followed by transfers to hotel. Overnight stay in Tallinn hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
DAY-03: Tallinn City Tour - Overnight Cruise to Stockholm
Today after breakfast, transfer to local Guided City tour and visit Town hall Square St. Olav’s Church, Kadriorg Palace, Tallinn TV Tower, St marry Cathedral. Time free to explore more of Tallinn at city center market place. Enjoy Indian Lunch at Indian restaurant followed by transfers to port for overnight cruise to Stockholm. Once check in the cruise, time to explore the cruise and facilities available on board. Enjoy duty free shopping, try your luck at the casino or just relax onboard and enjoy the beauty of Baltic Sea. You have chance to enjoy international cuisine on board on your own. Overnight stay on board.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Lunch
Day - 04: Arrive Stockholm / Sweden - City Tour
Scandinavian Breakfast on board. Upon arrival meet with English speaking local guide and private bus for city tour of Stockholm. Enjoy city sightseeing tour including visit to Gamla Stan (Old town) and entrance to the City Hall. The city of Stockholm, built on 14 islands, connected by 57 bridges, embraces the unique character of the 13th century Old Town and modern high-tech architecture. Stockholm is proudly called Beauty on Water and a sightseeing tour including a walk in the Old Town and inside visits to the City Hall, and the Vasa Museum makes a memorable tour. The seven hundred year old cathedral of Stockholm. You will also get a chance to see Stortorget; where the Stockholm Blood Bath took place. An inside visit is also paid to the city's symbols, the City Hall, where the Nobel Banquet takes place in the Blue and Golden Halls. Next stop is the Vasa Museum, located on the island of Djursgaarden where entrance is included. The Vasa Museum houses the restored warship Vasa from 1628 and one of Stockholm’s most popular attractions. Time to buy some souvenirs for friends and family. End of tour at the Indian restaurant followed by hotel transfers. Overnight stay at hotel in Stockholm.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian dinner
Day - 05: Stockholm – Oslo
Scandinavian Breakfast in hotel & check out. Sit back and relax, today we depart from Stockholm to Oslo. Enjoy beautiful roads leading to your destination. Arrive Oslo in the late afternoon. Transfer to Indian restaurant for your delicious Dinner. Overnight stay in Oslo hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian dinner
Day - 06: Oslo (Norway)
Scandinavian breakfast at the hotel. Meet with local English speaking guide and start your 3 hr city sightseeing tour of Oslo: Oslo is magnificently located by the bottom of the Oslo Fjord and surrounded by wooded hills. The city is an Eldorado for nature lovers. If you are in the city centre, you are never far from a park. Oslo has, within its boundaries, hundreds of miles of groomed slopes for skiing and has also eight ski runs.The tour will start with a visit to The Vigeland’s Park, where you will enjoy a walk through one of the major Scandinavia cultural treasures and be fascinated by the sculptures of Gustav Vigeland, who dedicated his life to his artistic works. Among other highlights, we will visit the Viking Ship Museum (entrance included), with its richly ornamented 19m-long (64-ft.) dragon ship is the burial chamber of a Viking queen and her slave. Look for the Oseberg's animal-head post and four-wheeled cart, and the elegantly carved sleigh used by Viking royalty. We will also pass by the Royal Palace and the Main Street, Karl Johan, before make a stop at the impressive Opera House for a short walk (outside visit only). Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Oslo.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian dinner
Day 07: Oslo – Flam by train Myrdal-Flam- Bergen (KM479)
Enjoy Scandinavian breakfast and check out of the hotel. Sit back and relax to enjoy one of the most memorable journeys of the tour to Bergen via Flam. We drive across Hønefoss Nesbyen, surrounded by a landscape which alternates with forests of pines and lakes. We arrive at Flam from where we take a scenic train to Myrdal. Experience one of the most spectacular rail journeys and see wonderful waterfalls, landscapes and natural beauty. We return to Flam by the same train and board the coach and proceed for one of the most visited cities in Scandinavia “Bergen”. Upon arrival, transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian dinner
Day 08: Bergen City Tour
Scandinavian breakfast at the hotel. Meet with English speaking local guide for the tour of the day. Visit the capital of the fjords. Between 7 hills Bergen is Norway's second city and one of 5 campuses in the country. We pass through the port area with its ancient architecture Sixteenth-century wooden, church Santa Maria and the fish market. We pass by the Hanseatic Museum, one of the oldest and best preserved buildings in Bergen, showing how the hanseatic merchants lived over 100 years. Rise to the Funicular up the hill Fløien, located on one of the 7 hills of the city and with magnificent views of the fjord of Bergen. After city sightseeing time to explore city on own for shopping experience for 03 hours. Late evening transfer to Indian restaurant for Indian dinner. Overnight stay in Bergen Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and Indian Dinner
DAY-09: Bergen – Return flight back to India
Scandinavian breakfast at the hotel. Soon after breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your departure flight. That’s the end of your tour to Wonderful Scandinavia with Estonia.
Dates for Departure 2020
June 02, 16,
Per Adult on Twin Sharing
INR 46,000 + Euro 1379
Per Adult on Triple Sharing
INR 46,000 + Euro 1379
Per Child with bed
INR 46,000 + Euro 1173
Per Child without bed
INR 46,000 + Euro 899
Infants (below 2 years)
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket, Airport Taxes
- Overseas Medical Policy up to the age of 59 years. A supplement will be charged from the passengers over the age of 59 years.
- Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis.
- Inside cabin on board Cruise
- All transfers/ sightseeing/ meals as per itinerary.
- Tips to the coach driver
- Services of DEWAN WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS Tour Manager or Local Representative
COST OF PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India from 01 Nov. 2019.
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
- GST 5% as per GOI
- The Price shown per adult is after special discount of Rs. 20,000 per adult on twin share applicable on total package price, applicable on child with bed and child no bed cost also for final calculations.
- Above Itinerary is just indicative, do not consider it as a Final Schedule. It can be changed or swapped or rerouted.
- Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- Any Driving distance mentioned in the itinerary is tentative, actual time may vary depending on traffic condition and various other factors beyond our control.
- This is a Group package & if you make any amendment, your services & price will differ from that of the existing package.
- No refund for unutilized services
- Package available to passengers eligible for BTQ only subject to GOI/RBI approval
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group. All other passenger arriving /departing separately will have to arrange their own airport transfers.
- All Hotels, Restaurants, Flight, Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- The Overseas Medi claim for the passengers over the age of 59 will attract a supplement
- 01 Euro = Rs. 80 has been taken as of only for the calculation purpose however the cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian Rupees as per forex card rate as on date of payment from proceed of foreign Exchange purchased from an authorized dealer under BTQ.
- The Visa Charges once applied are nonrefundable irrespective of visa granted or refused.
- The information regarding documentation provided is a general guideline. Granting visa is a prerogative of the Embassy in every case. Having submitted “All the documents” does not imply a “Right” for the visa to be granted. The Embassy reserves the right to refuse application with any explanation.
- Group Tour Specified on the website / itinerary are operated subject to a minimum participation of 30 adults paying full package price. If the participation is less than the minimum prescribed numbers we reserve the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary, or cancel a tour without incurring any liability to pay any compensation.
- The price above is subject to Dewan Travels Pvt. Ltd. Tour conditions and cancellation policy.
The cost of this package is subject to the below cancellation policy. The booking amount of is non – refundable interest free booking deposit which shall stand forfeited in the event of cancellation of package tour by guest under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason including rejection of visa because of any reason.
- 35 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour 25% of the tour cost
- 34 - 15 Days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the tour cost
- 14- 8 days prior to the dept. of the tour 75% of the tour cost
- 07 days less prior to the departure of the tour or No show 100% of the tour cost
- All services such as airlines seats/ hotel accommodation / ground transportation for group tours are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / venders. If these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- Initial booking amount is non- refundable.
- The Cancellation charges for Ferry / Cruise will be charged extra over and above the booking deposit which you have paid to book the tour.
- Some nonrefundable services of package tour paid in advance for reservation process for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.