BEST OF EUROPE - 2019
Visit 03 Countries: United Kingdom, France & Switzerland
London Guided city tour includes Piccadilly Circus Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, oxford Street. West Minister Abbey, St. Paul's Church, Parliament House, River Thames, London Bridge, London Monument, Change of Guards Ceremony( if operational )
Paris Eiffel Tower (2nd Level), Guided city tour includes Arc de Triomphe, The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louvre ( Outside), Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette, Fragonard Perfume Museum & Romantic River Seine Cruise.
Lucerne Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Lake Lucerne & Old Town
Interlaken Orientation tour, Free time for shopping
Day wise program
DAY - 01: INDIA – LONDON
Welcome to London, upon arrival, after immigration & customs check, meet our tour manager outside the custom area, who will take you to Indian restaurant for delicious Indian dinner. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in London.
DAY – 02: LONDON GUIDED CITY TOUR
After continental breakfast, we start our guided city tour of London & see Big Ben, Trafalgar Square where you can see the hustle & bustle of the visitors from all over the world, The Icon of London - Tower Bridge is famous as the Landmark of London. Driving through the famous Piccadilly Circus we pass River Thames, which is known as the heart of London, St. Paul's Cathedral that is another landmark of London. After London city tour you can choose to explore famous shopping belt at Oxford Street with world fame Brands & paper your soul to try a deal at Marks & Spencer, Primark, Disney Store, Topshop, H & M , KIKO, last but not the least Harrods to name a few. By the end of the day you will be transferred to an Indian Restaurant for the Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in London.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SUGGESTED TOUR – MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX MUSEUM (Optional)
We suggest you to take an additional sightseeing tour of major attraction of Madame Tussauds wax Museum to see the famous Wax Art works founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussauds, displaying the waxworks of famous and historic people and also popular film characters of Bollywood and Hollywood industries. It has worldwide branches in different cities in Europe, Asia & America. There is one in India/ New Delhi also in recent times. Transfers to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It’s time to have photographs with the wax statues of the great celebrities of the world including famous Bollywood stars.
DAY - 03: LONDON SWAMI NARAYAN TEMPLE - CHANGE OF GUARDS
Today after breakfast, transfer to BAPS (Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha) Swami Narayan Temple in Neasden, London. It is built entirely using traditional methods and materials, and inaugurated in 1995. It is titled as Britain’s first authentic Hindu Temple. Later transfer to Buckingham Palace to see the change of guards’ ceremony (if operational). In the afternoon transfer to Trafalgar Square and you can explore more of London city on own, Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in London.
SUGGESTED TOUR – LONDON EYE (Optional)
We suggest you to opt for another major attraction of London – London Eye - the tallest ferries wheel in Europe. TheLondon Eyeis a giantFerris wheelon theSouth Bankof theRiver Thamesin London. The structure is 443 feet tall and the wheel has a diameter of 394 feet. It was opened to the public in 2000, touching over 3.75 million visitors annually.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY - 04: LONDON - PARIS
Today after continental breakfast, transfer to Dover Port to board the ferry. The shortest sea (English Chanel) crossing 90 minute’s journey from Dover to Calais. Upon arrival at Calais, after custom, transfer to the glamorous capital of the world – Paris known for fashion, art museums, world famous romantic avenues, beautiful monuments and exciting cabarets. Transfer to Indian Restaurant for dinner followed by transfer to your hotel. If time permit, we will have a short panoramic tour of Paris (subject to traffic regulations). Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY 05: PARIS EIFFEL TOWER – PARIS GUIDED CITY TOUR - EVENING RIVER SEINE CRUISE
Today after breakfast, transfer to visit the main landmark of Europe “Eiffel Tower” (2ND Level). The grand view of Paris from the Eiffel tower is really marvelous & worth capturing in the camera. After coming down from the Eiffel tower, we start panoramic guided city tour of fashion capital of the world ”Paris” with English Speaking Guide who will show you Louvre Museum (Outside visit) & Glass Pyramid, Notre Dame, Opera Garnier, Arc de Triomphe, Champ Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concords Square, Invalides and much more. Later we will take you to Bateaux Mouches to discover more of Paris by Romantic River Seine Cruise followed by visit to Fragonard Perfume Museum where you can discover a wonderful collection of perfumery objects that take you traveling thru the ages. We will be having Guided tour in that prestigious museum followed by transfer to Indian restaurant. After Dinner transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
MAGICAL PARIS ILLUMINATION BY NIGHT (Optional)
We recommend you to choose this night affair. After sun sets the night is still young in Paris city, and the best way to enjoy the beautifully – illuminated landmarks is on a coach tour. You will re-discover the beauty of iconic places the Place de la Concorde, The Palais Garnier Opera House, Arc de Triumph, and the Avenue des Champs Elysees full of whirlwind illumination.
SUGGESTED TOUR- LIDO SHOW WITH RETURN TRANSFERS (Optional)
You can choose to join suggested tour of Lido Show. Passengers who have opted for Lido Show will be transferred to Champs Elysees to see thrilling & colorful extravaganza of Lido show with late night transfer.
DAY - 06: PARIS – DAY AT LEISURE// DISNEYLAND DAY TOUR WITH DINNER
Today after continental breakfast, the day is free to explore Paris on your own. Today you have full of opportunity to enjoy day in Paris on your own. You can choose to visit Louvre Museum to admire well known Monalisa painting or Versailles Palace - the royal residence of France from 1682 under Louis XIV until the start of the French Revolution in 1789 under Louis XVI. You can also choose to visit Notre Dame Cathedral – The Birth Place of Paris. Sit relax watching ferries passes by have a romantic toast on the banks of river Seine Or visit the most famous fashion street of Paris Rue Du Ravioli. You can also visit the biggest branded shopping complex of Paris Gallery Lafayette and discover the worlds of Fashion, Accessories, Home, Food & Drink and many others. Still got time visit the Famous world most romantic Avenue Champ Elysees. Overnight stay at the hotel in Paris.
SUGGESTED TOUR- DISNEYLAND TOUR WITH INDIAN DINNER (Optional )
We suggest you to take a tour to the world famous Euro-Disneyland day tour. A day full of action for the children as well as for adults of all ages. One-day pass valid on all rides within Disneyland will be given to all passengers. Enjoy rides at Adventure World, Discovery Land, Frontier Land, USA Main Street & Fantasy Land. After such an eventful day, transfer to Indian Restaurant for dinner followed by transfer to hotel.
DAY - 07: PARIS – SWITZERLAND
Today after breakfast, Sit back and relax, we drive to Zurich, via Lyon Dijon & Cross the border from Basel. We will arrive Zurich/ Engelberg by late evening. Upon arrival transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Switzerland.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
DAY - 08: LUCERNE SIGHTSEEING
Today after breakfast, we drive to Lucerne on arrival first we visit Lion Monument - It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution followed by transfer to Lucerne Old Town where you can visit Chapel Bridge - a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss in the city of Lucerne or enjoy motor boating in the lake on your own & enjoy the whole scenic panorama with impressive mountains in Central Switzerland Lucerne is the perfect getaway to Central Switzerland. Lucerne is famous for shopping – Cuckoo Clocks, Cow Bells, Swiss Knife, Wrist watch or Chocolates or many more activities to do in a span of day. Time is free to shop souvenirs for friends & relatives or to enjoy the beautiful lakeside full of swans. The town is a destination for many natural beauty lovers to admire blue sky with snowy White Mountains with lush green tree sides. Later transfer to Indian restaurant followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Switzerland. (The time of Lucerne city tour will be informed by Tour Manager on this day morning)
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SUGGESTED TOUR: MT. TITLIS WITH ROTAIR CABLE CAR, ICE FLYER & CLIFF WALK (Optional )
We suggest you to take an optional tour to visit peak of The Alps - The Mount Titlis & experience world's first revolving cable car known as 'Rotair'. We arrive top of the mountain & visit Ice Cave. Later we visit 'Glacier Park' by 'Ice Flyer chair Lift' with new attraction ‘Cliff Walk’. Glacier Park- a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or a variety of fun & unusual sledges designed to whisk you down the snow covered slopes, an unforgettable experience.
DAY - 09: INTERLAKEN SIGHTSEEING
Today after breakfast, the day is free to explore the most beautiful city of Europe. Admire the beauty of nature in the lap of snow peaks. Transfer to another beautiful city Interlaken. Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities. Once transfer to Interlaken, you are free to explore this wonderful town on your own or enjoy shopping at the Interlaken; try your luck at Kursaal Casino or adventurous sports like Para Gliding on your own. Late evening transfer for delicious Indian dinner Overnight stay at the hotel in Switzerland.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
SUGGESTED PROGRAM: - MT. JUNGFRAUJOCH TOUR BY TRAIN (Optional)
We also suggest you to take optional tour to Europe's highest altitude railway station Jungfraujoch (11,333ft.). the highlight of every visit to Switzerland is a trip to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. The train trip takes you via Klein Scheidegg & through the Eigar North wall up to the scenic splendors of the Jungfraujoch in the heart of the wonder world of Glaciers & eternal ice. Experience some of the world’s most splendid scenic beauties & waterfalls during the train journey to Jungfraujoch. Views from this unique vantage point extend as far as summits of the Vosges range in France, the Black Forest in Germany and also directly at the Jungfraujoch, the Aletsch Glacier- the longest ice stream in Alps. After visiting Ice caves, Terrace & Ice Sphinx, we start descending from the Alps.
DAY - 10: SWITZERLAND – INDIA / NEW DELHI RETURN FLIGHT
Today after continental breakfast, time free till transfer to airport for your flight to India with beautiful memories of your tour. Adieu Europe!! It’s time to share your experience of Europe tour with your friends. We look forward to serve you again for your next holiday tour. We would love to have your feedback to keep us encouraged to put our best foot forward to provide amazing holiday experiences to our clients.
|DATES FOR DEPARTURE - 2019|
|April||18, 21, 25|
|May||05,11,15,19, 25, 29, 31|
|June||01, 04, 09, 14, 18, 24, 29|
|July||04, 11, 18, 25|
|Aug||06, 13, 20, 27|
|Sep||08, 15, 22, 29|
|Oct||03, 10, 17, 24|
Cost of package Ex. Delhi
|Cost of Packager per person||INR +||EURO|
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing||59990 +||1229|
|Per Adult on Triple Sharing||59990 +||1229|
|Per Child with bed||59990 +||1050|
|Per Child without bed||59990 +||780|
|Infants (Below 2 years)||24990|
|COST OF SUGGESTED TOURS|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum||25||25|
|Disneyland with dinner||90||80|
|Lido show with return transfers||100||45|
|Magical Paris Illumination by Night||35||25|
|Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and cliff walk||90||70|
|Package Cost – Ex. London **||Euro|
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing||1229|
|Per Adult on Triple Sharing||1229|
|Per Child with bed||1050|
|Per Child without Bed||870|
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket, Airport Taxes as on Oct. 2018
- UK Visa as on Oct. 2018
- Overseas Medical Policy up to the age of 59 years. A supplement will be charged from the passengers over the age of 59 years.
- Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis
- Meals as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary, by deluxe coach
- Tips to Coach Driver
- Services of DEWAN WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS Tour Manager or Local Representative
COST OF PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
- Cost of suggested Tours
- Schengen visa fee ( to be paid by guests at VFS directly )
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket
- Courier Charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents.
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
- GST as per GOI
- No refund for unutilized service
- Package available to passengers eligible for BTQ only subject to GOI/RBI approval
- No transfers will be provided if day is free at leisure or passengers can choose to opt for suggested tour with transfers.
- Daily basic continental buffet breakfast (breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit, juice, milk, tea, coffee)
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group. All other passenger arriving /departing separately will have to arrange their own airport transfers.
- All Hotels, Restaurants, Flight, Itinerary subject to change without notice
- The Overseas travel insurance for the passengers over the age of 59 years will attract a supplement as per their date of birth.
- 01 Euro = Rs. 80 has been taken as of only for the calculation purpose however the cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian Rupees as per forex card rate as on date of payment from proceed of foreign Exchange purchased from an authorized dealer under BTQ. 01 Euro = RS. 82 has been taken as of now only for the calculation purpose
- The Visa Charges once applied are non-refundable irrespective of visa granted or refused.
- All Tours subject to Dewan Travels Pvt. Ltd. Tour conditions
EUROPE GROUP PACKAGE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Rs.25,000 per pax : Booking amount ( UK Visa fee to be paid before UK process)
- Rs.50,000 per pax : after UK visa process done ( within a week’s time )
- Rs.75, 000 per pax : Booking advance + part payment - only for customers applying Schengen visa only.
- Balance final payment : 35 days prior to dept. date ( As per ROE – Full and final payments)
Below are the bank details for Payment process:
FOR BOOKING PROCESS
You are required to provide passport copies (first and last page image) along with booking advance amount of Rs. 25,000 per person to be deposited in below any of account and intimate us for reconfirmation of services.
ICICI BANK LTD
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT : DEWAN TRAVELS PVT LTD
BANK ACCOUNT No : 000 705 003804 INR A/C
NAME OF THE BANK / BRANCH : ICICI Bank, Connaught Place Branch New Delhi-01
RTGS / IFSC CODE : ICIC00 000 07 (For direct money transfer Within India)
NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT CODE : NBB 007 (for direct money transfer for International transactions)
PAN : AAA CD 0485B
SERVICE TAX NO. : AAA CD 0485BST001
BANK OF BARODA
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT : DEWAN TRAVELS PVT LTD
BANK ACCOUNT No. : 00 9705 000000 50 INR A/C
NAME OF THE BANK / BRANCH : Bank of Baroda, Karol Bagh Branch New Delhi-05
RTGS / NEFT / IFSC CODE : BARB0KAROLB
PAN CARD NO : AAA CD 0485B
The cost of this package is subject to the below cancellation policy. The booking amount of
Rs.20, 000 is non –refundable interest free booking deposit which shall stand forfeited in the event of cancellation of package tour by guest under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason including rejection of visa because of any reason.
- 35 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour 25% of the tour cost
- 34 - 15 Days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the tour cost
- 14- 8 days prior to the dept. of the tour 75% of the tour cost
- 07 days less prior to the departure of the tour or No show 100% of the tour cost
- All services such as airlines seats/ hotel accommodation / ground transportation for group tours are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / venders. If these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- Initial booking amount is non- refundable.
- The Cancellation charges for Ferry / Cruise will be charged extra over and above the booking deposit which you have paid to book the tour.
- Some nonrefundable services of package tour paid in advance for reservation process for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.
Refund ( if any) or amendments and or cancellation will be paid directly to Tour participants by the company it would take at least 45 days to process such refunds after receiving confirmation of refunds to be done.
COMPANY POLICY FOR GROUP TOURS
- No UK visas will be applied unless Rs. 30,000 initial booking advance is paid with documents.
- Please ensure that your INR and Euro Payments converted in INR only are made 35 Days Prior to the Departure Date.
- Your cutoff date to hand over the documents required for obtaining the Visas is 60 to 45 working days. Any delay in providing documents may result in delay in visas and will lead to cancellation on the tour. Cancellation charges as per brochure/ company policy will apply on all such cases.
- If the passenger is booked on the tour without Passport, & fails to Produce the Passport 45 days prior to dept. date; Cancellation of INR 20,000- 30,000/- Per Person taken as Initial Booking Deposit will be forfeited.
- Payments of Euro component is payable in INR only in India as per prevailing Forex Card Rate as on day of final payment. 1 per Euro will be charged extra being the cost of processing the payments.
- The documents including your return air tickets, hotel confirmations, travel insurance will be delivered within 07 days prior to dept. date depending on final visa process also subject to full and final payments receipt, and visa and confirmation process.
- In case of Cash deposited in non-base bank branch (other than Company’s base Bank Branch) 01% on total cash deposit amount is payable extra.
- The cost of Courier charges if any to be paid for delivering the documents will be over and above package cost, will be borne by customers.
- We will be happy to see you in our office for proper documentation and form fill up assistance and submission of complete documentation. On demand basis we can arrange our field staff for collection of documentation and payment, which attracts per visit Rs. 500, extra.
- In case only 01 set of documents are provided, Rs. 500 per set will be charged extra being the cost of photocopy expenses.
- Visa regulations are subject to change will be informed accordingly.
All tours and travels are subject to Dewan Holidays tour conditions.