BEST OF ICELAND WITH FINLAND - 2020
Reykjavik: City Tour with Entrance to Perlan Planetarium, Golden Circle Tour, Reykjavik South
Tour, Whale Watching Tour, Blue lagoon Tour with Entrance
Helsinki: Guided City Tour & Canal Cruise
Day 01 ARRIVAL AT REYKJAVIK – (Flight time Tentative)
Upon arrival at Reykjavik, meet your Tour Escort then proceed to Reykjavik and en route to hotel, an overview of the city, pointing out places of interest. Check in at hotel, relax for a while followed by transfers to Indian restaurant for Dinner. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Meals: Indian Dinner
DAY 02 - GOLDEN CIRCLE TOUR
Have your breakfast at hotel. We will see classic highlights today. Start your day with a visit to the ancient Viking Parliament area and UNESCO world heritage site of Tingvellir National Park National Park. If you are a fan of the mythical Game of Thrones series, a drama as deep and dark as some of Iceland’s glacial lakes, you’ll love this tour that traces the footsteps of your favorite characters through the mysterious landscape of Iceland. The Game of Thrones tour takes you to some of the filming locations in Iceland where you’ll get to experience Icelandic nature just like the cast members: take in the majestic, sweeping views, feel the spray of the dancing waterfalls, capture the panoramas in the distance, and experience the stillness and solitude. Visit the stomping ground of the White Walkers and the trail of the Wildlings from North of the Wall at Tingvellir National Park. We will also explore Gulfoss, the beautiful double "Golden Falls" and we walk through the active geothermal area of Geyser, where Strokkur "the churn" spouts up to 25 meters (70 feet) every five to seven minutes stay. Later transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner followed by transfers to your hotel in Reykjavik.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
Day 03 REYKJAVIK – South Tour
Today after your breakfast at hotel. We will take journey through south Iceland that features many of Iceland’s most awe-inspiring destinations, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Dyrholaey promontory and Reynisfjara volcanic beach to name but a few. Travelling across the lush farmlands that cut between the coast and the mountain ranges and glaciers of the interior highlands you'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, visit the main natural attractions and get to know the fascinating history of the region. Experience the top sights of south Iceland on this comprehensive tour and discover the amazing diversity in Iceland's landscape. We will also visit the Solheimajokull glacier, where some of the scenes from Game of Thrones were shot. Back in Reykjavik late afternoon. Dinner at Indian restaurant followed by overnight stay in Reykjavik hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
DAY 04- Whale Watching Tour & Blue lagoon Tour
Today after breakfast, enjoy whale watching tour. On the Whale Watching tour, we sail out to Faxaflói bay where we search for the common whales in the area, such as Humpback whales, Minke whales, White-beaked dolphins and Harbour porpoises. During the tour we can get a feeling of their behaviour in the wild, while learning more about them from one of our expert guides. The focus of the tour is on the wildlife in the bay, unique experiences and personal service while making sure the environment is protected and respected in every way possible. Later after Lunch, we proceed for Blue lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Iceland. The blue mineral-rich water leaves your skin soft and smooth after a relaxing visit. Shortly after its formation, people began to bathe in the lagoon Here you can experience a geothermal waterfall, steam rooms, saunas, drinks in the lake, etc.
Later transfer to Reykjavik. Indian dinner at restaurant and overnight stay at hotel in Reykjavik.
Meals: Breakfast & Indian Dinner
DAY 05 – Reykjavik City Tour, Perlan Planetarium – Flight to Helsinki
Have your breakfast, we check out and start guided city tour - Visit Reykjavik harbour, Hallgrímskirkja Church, Harpa Concert Hall and much more followed by transfer to Perlan “Wonders of Iceland” planetarium. You will experience Northern lights show, Ice caves, and Glacier exhibition. Arora - Northern Lights Planetarium show Arora takes the audience immersive audio and visual journey to the heart of Iceland to experience its legendary landscapes bathed in Nordic lights. This ground breaking film production is the first of its kind within a planetarium, offering an immersive aurora borealis spectacular show projected in 8k resolution. Later transfer to airport for flight to Helsinki. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & packed Indian Dinner
Day06 HELSINKI CITY TOUR- CANAL CRUISE
After breakfast, we start local sightseeing, Meet with English speaking Local Guide for panoramic tour of Helsinki a unique city, only half of the metropolitan area is urbanized and the rest are parks, forests, coastlines and lakes. We will make a tour of the city where we can contemplate the Temppeliaukio church carved into the rock, the home of the composer Sibelius, Dipoli building of Helsinki University of Technology in Otamieni, considered a masterpiece of the 20th century, the diplomatic district etc.
Time for shopping. And later canal cruise to explore more of Helsinki bay area. Return back to hotel, Overnight stay in Helsinki Hotel.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian dinner
DAY 07 – HELSINKI – India Return flight
After Breakfast, time free for shopping till transfer to airport for return flight.
Date of Deptarture 2020
Package Cost – Ex. Delhi
|Per Adult on Twin Sharing||INR 81,000 + Euro 1600|
|Per Adult on Triple Sharing||INR 81,000 + Euro 1600|
|Per Child with bed||INR 81,000 + Euro 1360|
|Per Child without Bed||INR 81,000 + Euro 1040|
|Single Supplement||Euro 499|
Suggested Hotels or similar
Tour Cost Includes
• Return air fare in economy class
• Accommodation at the Hotels mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis.
• Drivers tips included
• Meals as per itinerary
• All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary, by deluxe coach
• Services of DEWAN WORLDWIDE HOLIDAYS Tour Manager or Local Representative
Entry Tickets included:
Reykjavik : Blue lagoon standard Entry, Whale watching Tour
Cost of Package does not include:
• Any Increase in the Airfare, Fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charges levy by Airlines, Govt. of India.
• Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket
• Schengen Visa & Travel Insurance
• Any other expenses of personal nature
• Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
• Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box
• GST 5% on Total Tour Cost
- Above Itinerary is just indicative, do not consider it as a Final Schedule. It can be changed or swapped or rerouted.
- Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- Any Driving distance mentioned in the itinerary is tentative, actual time may vary depending on traffic condition and various other factors beyond our control.
- This is a Group package & if you make any amendment, your services & price will differ from that of the existing packageNo refund for unutilized services
• Package available to passengers eligible for BTQ only subject to GOI/RBI approval
• No transfers will be provided if day is free at leisure or passengers can choose to opt for suggested tour with transfers.
• Optional tours can be booked and paid 30 days earlier to departure date maximum. We do not guarantee for on arrival excursions booking and ticket availability if any.
• Group Tour Specified on the website / itinerary are operated subject to a minimum participation of 30 adults paying full package price. If the participation is less than the minimum prescribed numbers we reserve the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary, or cancel a tour without incurring any liability to pay any compensation.
• Daily basic continental buffet breakfast (breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit, juice, milk, tea, coffee)
• Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group. All other passenger arriving /departing separately will have to arrange their own airport transfers.
• All Hotels, Restaurants, Flight, Itinerary subject to change without notice
• The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian Rupees as per forex rate as on date of payment from the proceed of Foreign Exchange purchased from an authorized dealer under BTQ Rs. 1 per euro will be charged extra being cost of processing the payment
• The Visa Charges once applied are non -refundable irrespective of visa granted or refused.
• The information regarding documentation provided is a general guideline. Granting visa is a prerogative of the Embassy in every case. Having submitted “All the documents” does not imply a “Right” for the visa to be granted. The Embassy reserves the right to refuse application with any explanation
• Optional tours can be booked and paid 30 days earlier to departure date maximum. We do not guarantee for on arrival excursions booking and ticket availability
• All Tours subject to Dewan Travels Pvt. Ltd. Terms & conditions
The cost of this package is subject to the below cancellation policy. The booking amount of is non – refundable interest free booking deposit which shall stand forfeited in the event of cancellation of package tour by guest under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason including rejection of visa because of any reason.
- 35 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour 25% of the tour cost
- 34 - 15 Days prior to the departure of the tour 50% of the tour cost
- 14- 8 days prior to the dept. of the tour 75% of the tour cost
- 07 days less prior to the departure of the tour or No show 100% of the tour cost
- All services such as airlines seats/ hotel accommodation / ground transportation for group tours are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / venders. If these services are released within the below mentioned time frame.
- Initial booking amount is non- refundable.
- The Cancellation charges for Ferry / Cruise will be charged extra over and above the booking deposit which you have paid to book the tour.
- Some nonrefundable services of package tour paid in advance for reservation process for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.
Refund ( if any) or amendments and or cancellation will be paid directly to Tour participants by the company it would take at least 45 days to process such refunds after receiving confirmation of refunds to be done.