Best of Fiords & Glaciers
Day 01 Christchurch
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel.
Day 02 Christchurch – Mt Cook – Queenstown
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain, Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 03 Queenstown – Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath-taking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world-famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 04 Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 05 Queenstown – Glacier Region
Depart Queenstown this morning and travel along the shores of Lakes Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges and native forests to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
Day 06 Glacier Region – Christchurch
Travel north to Greymouth today and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train (coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps onto Christchurch.
Day 07 Christchurch Departure
After breakfast, rest of the day at leisure till your transfer to Airport for your flight back.
· 2 nights accommodation in Christchurch
· 3 nights accommodation in Queenstown
· 1 night accommodation in Fox Glacier
· Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
· Milford Sound Cruise
· Tranz Alpine Train
· Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
· All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
· All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Visa Charges
· GST of 5% (As of now) as per GOI
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
· Porterage at hotels and airports
· Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.