DAY 1 - ARRIVE AUCKLAND
On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Check in & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 - AUCKLAND - ROTORUA
Farewell the 'City of Sails' as you travel south to reach the market garden area of Pukekohe. Continue through Hamilton - New Zealand's fourth largest city and the fertile Waikato region to the 'Thermal City' of Rotorua. This afternoon is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3 - ROTORUA
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show. Return to Rotorua for the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4 - ROTORUA - WAITOMO - AUCKLAND
Travel over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue through the fertile Waikato area to reach Auckland. Check in & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 - DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer to airport for your return/ onward flight.
· 2 nights accommodation in Auckland
· 2 nights accommodation in Rotorua
· Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
· Waitamo Glowworm Caves
· Rotorua Full day sightseeing
· Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
· All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
· Airfare (International & Domestic)
· Visa Charges
· GST of 5% (As per GOI)
· Porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing for South Africa.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.