Day 01 Christchurch
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel.
Day 02 Christchurch – Queenstown
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the small town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
Day 03 Queenstown – Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown.
Day 04 Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
Day 05 Queenstown – Mt Cook - Christchurch
Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Follow the shores of Lake Pukaki to ‘Aoraki’ Mt Cook, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch.
Day 06 Christchurch Departure
After breakfast, rest of the day at leisure till your transfer to Airport for your flight back.
· 2 nights accommodation in Christchurch
· 3 nights accommodation in Queenstown
· Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
· Milford Sound Cruise
· Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis
· All transfers & sightseeing is on sharing basis
· All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Visa Charges
· GST of 5% (As of now)
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
· Porterage at hotels and airports
· Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.