DAY 1 Delhi – Singapore
Arrive Singapore at 1705 hours, one of the most enjoyable cities in South East Asia. Meet with our local tour representative and Transfer to the hotel, where you will Check-in. Evening is free at own leisure to explore Singapore and savour its finest delicacies. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2 Singapore: City Tour: Night Safari
Enjoy breakfast at hotel and later proceed for Singapore City tour. Acquaint yourself with Singapore’s historical sight, modern icons and bustling city centre. Day free till the time to transfer Night safari tour. Overnight stay at Hotel in Singapore.
DAY 3 Singapore: Sentosa Island
Enjoy breakfast, meet with our local tour representative and then you will be transferred to Sentosa Island which is popular tourist attraction of Singapore. Explore the island and enjoy amazing rides and entertainment and various fun activities. After that come back to Singapore. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4 Singapore: Day is Leisure
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Remaining day is free at leisure to explore Singapore city on your own or you can opt for some Optional Sightseeing tour (at Additional Cost). Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 Singapore – Delhi
Enjoy a relaxed morning as the day calls for leisure. After a fill at Morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today your vacation at Singapore ends. Singapore is one of the most vibrant shopping hubs in Asia with numerous shopping centers. After spending the day, catch your transfer to airport from the hotel lobby for your return flight to Delhi. We hope you had a great time in Singapore. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip.
· 04 Nights hotels stay with breakfast at Singapore
· Return Airport Transfers
· Singapore Half Day City Tour
· Night Safari Tour
· Sentosa Island Tour
· All tour and Transfers on SIC basis.
· All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
· Visa Charges
· GST of 5% (As of now) as per GOI
· Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out their own insurance before departing.
· Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
· Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
· All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
· Porterage at hotels and airports
· Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
The booking amount of Rs 10,000 is nonrefundable under any circumstances. The following cancellation charges will be applicable over & above the non refundable booking deposit if any passengers cancel the tour because of any reason.
· 60 days before departure NIL
· 30 Days to 59 days before departure 40% of the tour cost
· 0 days to 29 days before departure 100% of the tour cost
· No show 100% of the tour cost
Since nonrefundable cost of package tour paid in advance to reserve the services for the group, clients are requested to read the above before confirming the tour.