Europe is a continent that is located in the Northern Hemisphere and it is surrounded by many oceans such as the Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, and many more. It is the second smallest continent in the world after Australia. Around 44 countries in Europe are known for their food, culture, history, religious places, monuments, adventure activities, etc.
We at Dewan Holidays have come out with various Europe tour packages from Delhi but the best Europe tour package from Delhi is the New Amazing Europe tour package. The duration of the package is 9 nights / 10 days.
Best time to visit: – The best time to visit Europe is during the summer season that is during June to August as the weather would be good for the tourists to explore the countries in Europe and experience outdoor activities as compared to the other months when it would be snowing and raining.
Highlights of the Package
● Germany: The country that is located in Central Europe and it is the third most popular country in Europe is Germany. The tourists will do a city tour of two cities of Germany which are Frankfurt and Munich. The sightseeing points in the Frankfurt city tour are the Frankfurt Central station which is the busiest station in Germany and one of the largest stations in Europe. It is known for its beautiful architecture and it is located in the middle of Germany. The next place is the Euro tower which is a 40-floor skyscraper and a very popular building in Germany. It is the headquarters of the Euro Central Bank (ECB). The skyscraper now is used for the Single Supervisory Mechanism of the ECB. It was built during the 19th century. The next place is the Römer city hall. It is a historic medieval building which has been reconstructed after World War II. It is a three-story building that was earlier used as a trading hub or a book fair but now it is used for weddings. The last place that the tourist will visit in Frankfurt is the Hauptwache station which is at the city center and it is the third busiest underground station.
The tourists will go for the Munich City tour on the third day of the tour. The sightseeing points that the tourists will cover are the Marienplatz which is a popular central square located in the heart of Munich and it is known for various popular buildings and places like Neues Rathaus, Fischbrunnen, etc. The next place is Olympia Park which was built during the 19th century for the Olympics. The tourists can get a good view of the football stadium from the park. The last place that the tourist will visit is the Nymphenburg palace which served as the summer residence for the Bavarian kings during the 18th century and it is the birthplace of Max Emanuel who was the heir to the throne.
● Austria: The country that lies in the Southern part of central Europe and it lies in the Eastern Alps is Austria. The tourists will visit Innsbruck city of Austria which also includes wattens which is a town in Innsbruck. The tourists will visit the most popular place in Innsbruck which is Swarovski Crystal world which is known for making crystal products including jewelry. It has a beautiful waterfall that includes a park, art museum, retail area, and restaurant. This place is known for the Chamber of Wonder which has various crystal exhibits that have been made by various artists since the 16th century. The sightseeing points that the tourists will explore in the city of Innsbruck is the Golden roof which is located in the old town of Innsbruck and it is a status symbol of a city. It was built by Emperor Maximilian I on the occasion of his wedding and it was decorated with 2,657 copper tiles. The next place is the Trasmopolino Olympic ski jump which is also known as Bergisel Ski jump is a stadium that has hosted popular ski jump tournaments in the city of Innsbruck such as FIS Ski Jumping World Cup, etc. It can accommodate around 26,000 people. The last place that the tourists will visit is the Maria Theresien Strasse which is one of the busiest streets in the city and it is more of a shopping market which contains boutiques, cafes, church, historic buildings, restaurants, shopping centres, hotels etc.
● Italy: The country that is located across the Mediterranean coast which is in the South western part of Europe is Italy. It is the third country included in the Europe tour package from Delhi. It is said to be the innovator of Pizza from the city of Naples. The tourists will visit the city of Venice and Milan during the tour. The sightseeing points that will be covered are the St Mark’s square which is also known as Piazza San Marco is located at the heart of Venice city. The tourists will have to do a boat ride to San Marco and it is the most popular square in Venice. It is known for popular buildings in the square like the St Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, Museo Correr and Campanile. Napoleon described it as “The drawing room of Europe.” The next place is St Mark’s Cathedral which also has a bell tower. The bell tower is for St Mark’s Cathedral. The bell tower also acts as a lighthouse for the sailors and it is the tallest building in Venice. St Mark’s Cathedral is also known as the golden church and it is also known for its architecture. The last place that the tourists will visit in Venice is Murano Glass factory wherein the tourists will know about the glass-making process in the factory, especially the glassblowing process. It is known for its art and tourists can also buy glasses from the factory depending on their taste and budget. The tourists will leave for Milan and they will visit the most popular place in Milan which is the Milan Cathedral which is also known as Duomo. It is known for its Gothic style of architecture and it is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan.
● Switzerland: The country that is located in the Central part of Europe and it is known for its mountains, lakes, and villages in Switzerland. The sightseeing points that the tourists will cover in Switzerland are the Lion Monument in Lucerne is a historic monument dedicated to the Swiss guards who lost their lives during the French revolution. It was built during the 18th century. The next place is the Chapel bridge which is a unique bridge that is covered with wood and it has paintings inside the bridge. The best time to visit the bridge is during the evening when the lights are lit on the bridge which makes it a good place for tourists to click pictures. The tourists will go towards the city of Zurich and they will go for a panoramic city tour which includes the Fraumunster Church which is resided near the Zurich Lake and it gives a good view of the lake. The next place is the Rhine falls which is a beautiful waterfall in Switzerland and it is the largest plain waterfall in Europe. The tourists can also see the rainbow around the waterfall. The last place that the tourists will visit in Zurich is Mount iRgi which is also known as the Queen of Mountains and it is surrounded by three lakes that are Lake Lucerne, Lake Zug, and Lake Lauerz. The last city that the tourists will visit is Interlaken and the sightseeing points they will cover are the Harder Kulm which is a viewpoint that gives a good view of the Swiss Alps and the greenery surroundings around the place. The last place the tourists will visit is the Jungfraujoch which is the highest point in Europe that can be reached by train. It is a UNESCO world heritage site.
● France: France is the most popular place in the world and without Europe tour package from Delhi is incomplete. It is on every traveler’s list. The sightseeing points that the tourists will cover in France are the Eiffel tower which is located in Paris and it is the status symbol of the country. The tourists can go inside the Eiffel tower up to the second level and have a beautiful view of the city of Paris which is a good spot to click pictures. The next place is the Louvre Museum which is a very unique museum in terms of its architecture as it is built in the form of a glass pyramid. It is known for its historic collections, antiques, artefacts, etc. The next place is the Arc De triomphe which is a historic monument which is dedicated to the soldiers who lost their lives during the French Revolution and the Napolean wars. It was built by Napoleon I during the 18th century. The next place is a place for all the football lovers which is the Parc des Princes which is a popular football stadium in France and it is the homeground for the Paris Saint German (PSG) football team. It is the best team in France domestic tournament Ligue 1. This football club for popular football players like Kylian Mbappe, Neymar Jr, Lionel Messi, etc. Tourist can tour the stadium and get access to the dressing room and the other accessories of the football stadium. The next place is the Alexander bridge which is known for its architecture and it is best visited during the evening time when the lamps and lights around the bridge will be on which makes it a good site to visit and it is built across the Seine River. The last place that the tourists will visit is Disneyland in Paris which is the best place for your children. It is a theme park that contains many theme rides based on various cartoon characters such as mickey mouse, toy story movie characters etc. Besides this, there are resorts available for tourists to stay for a day.
This was all about the Europe tour package from Delhi and we hope that the above information has been able to give you an insight about the package.
Other related Europe tour packages –
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
● What is the currency of the countries to be visited in Europe?
Ans: The currency of all the countries to be visited in Europe is Euros except for Switzerland it is Swiss franc.
● What is the time zone of the countries to be visited in Europe?
Ans: The time zone of the countries to visit in Europe is Central European standard time.
● Which are the restaurants in Europe that serve Indian food?
Ans: The restaurants in Europe that serve Indian food are Bombay palace, Indian Curry house, Spice of India, The very own MG road, Hotel Maharaja, etc.
● What are the adventure activities that the tourists can do during the tour?
Ans: The adventure activities that the tourists can do during the tour are paragliding, river rafting, scuba diving, mountain climbing, horse riding, etc.
● Which are the festivals that the tourists can attend during the tour?
Ans: The festivals that the tourists can attend during the tour are Stadtgründun, Innsbruck Festival Of Early Music, Bordeaux Wine Festival, Ferragosto, etc.
● Which is the most popular sport in Europe?
Ans: The most popular sport in Europe is football.