Dubai is a city that is located in the deserts of the Middle east. It is one of the most popular places in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is a romantic destination for all couples. There are many things for couples to explore in Dubai in order to enjoy their honeymoon that is right including the beaches, culture, popular places, monuments, experience the luxury of the city, adventure activities, etc.
We at Dewan holidays have come out with various Dubai honeymoon packages from India but the best package that we recommend to our customers is the Honeymoon in Dubai package. The duration of the package is 4 nights / 5 days.
Best time to visit: The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter season that is between November to April as the temperatures would be pleasant and they can smoothly explore the city whereas in summer the temperatures would be soaring high and they would not be able to explore the city properly.
Highlights of the Dubai Honeymoon Tour Packages
● Marina Dhow Cruise: The Marina Dhow cruise is located at the Dubai Marina wherein the couples can spend a romantic time on the cruise having a good view of some of the skyscrapers of Dubai, the Ferris wheel especially during the nighttime with all the lights lit at the places. They will be served with delicious barbecue dinner on the cruise along with some tasty Arabic dates and coffee. Besides, there will also be Tanura dancers on the cruise to enlighten the tourists.
● Desert Safari: When couples come to Dubai and they don’t do Desert Safari, they are missing the beautiful part of the honeymoon that is in the deserts of Arabia. It is included in all the Dubai honeymoon packages from India. The couples will go for the evening desert safari where they would be picked up from the hotels and then they would be taken to the desert. Once the tourists reach the desert, they will go for a dune bash ride across the desert in cars. It is the best part of the desert safari. After the dune bash ride, they will be taken to the camp where the tourists will enjoy the remainder of the safari. The tourists will sit in the tents organized over there and they can also ride on the camels in the desert. The tourists will get to see various shows on the desert safari such as the Tanoura dance show, fire dance acts, and belly dance. Besides this, the tourists will be served delicious dinner in the desert along with Hookah depending on the tourists.
● Dubai City tour: The tourists will go for the Dubai City tour on the third day which is included in the Dubai honeymoon packages from India. The sightseeing points that will be covered are the Dubai Museum which is located at Al Fahidi fort and is the oldest building in the city since 1787. The museum is known for the culture of Dubai, showcasing how Dubai was earlier during that period of time through antiques, galleries, artifacts, and scenes created in the form of miniatures, modeling, etc. The next place is the iconic Burj Khalifa without which the city tour is incomplete. The tourists will be taken to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in just 70 seconds through a lift and it just gives a good view of Dubai. It is very mesmerizing and a good spot for tourists to click some pictures. The next place is the popular Atlantis Hotel and a drive to Palm Jumeirah. The Atlantis hotel is known for its beautiful rooms and sweets. It is also being used to shoot films by celebrities around the world. The last two places are very close to each other, which is Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach. Jumeirah beach is one of the popular beaches in Dubai for all the beach lovers to come and have a good time at the beach doing water sports like Scuba Diving, Jet Ski adventure, self-boat riding for a few hours, etc. The last place is the Burj Al Arab which is a popular 7-star hotel that is situated on an island that tourists can visit by driving to the Burj Al Arab or through the metro. It is known for its luxury rooms and its architecture.
● Places that tourists can visit by themselves: Tourists can visit places in Dubai by themselves to complete their shopping lists and explore Dubai. The places they can visit are the Dubai mall which is the most popular and biggest mall in Dubai. The mall is full of surprises which consists of various international shopping brands for the tourists to shop and there is the most beautiful Dubai Fountain near the Burj Khalifa which happens in the evening with some music and a light show. Besides this the tourists can also go skiing in Dubai which is a snow park inside the Dubai mall spend a good time in the snow, personally interact with penguins, and do some rides in the park like cable rides, ice skiing, etc. The tourists can also go to the aquarium in Dubai mall which has many different underwater creatures that the tourists might have not seen. The next place is Carrefour supermarkets to complete their shopping lists. It contains all the shopping items right from clothing to home accessories. The last place is the Museum of the future which is a spectacular building in Dubai located near the Emirates tower and it talks about the future coming with various innovative things that should be explored by tourists. There is a big exhibit in the form of an eye that contains quotes regarding the future by the Prime Minister of Dubai in the Arabic language.
Other related Dubai tour packages –
This was all about the Dubai honeymoon packages from India and we hope that the above information has been able to give you an insight into the package.
Frequently Asked Questions
● What is the currency of Dubai?
Ans: The currency of Dubai is UAE Dirham.
● Which are the restaurants in Dubai that serve Indian food?
Ans: The restaurants in Dubai that serve Indian food are Indego by Vineet, Gharana, Gazebo, etc.
● What is the time zone of Dubai?
Ans: The time zone of Dubai is Gulf Standard Time.
● Which nightclubs are best in Dubai for honeymoon couples?
Ans: The nightclubs that are best in Dubai are Dhow and Anchor, Zero Gravity, BOA lounge and Bar, Cavalli club, etc.
● What is the language spoken in Dubai?
Ans: The official language of Dubai is Arabic but the people can also speak English.
● Which adventure activities can tourists do in Dubai?
Ans: Some of the adventure activities that tourists can do in Dubai are Skydiving, Ziplining, Jet Skiing, Water Jet Pack, etc.