GRAND THAILAND AND SINGAPORE WITH MALAYSIA
Bangkok, Pattaya, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
BEST OF THAILAND , MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE
Bangkok, Pattaya, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
Thailand Holiday Package from India
Thailand is a country that is located in the southeast part of the Asian continent. Thailand is very famous for religious sites, islands, historic places, palaces, shopping, spa massages, nightlife, etc. It is also a romantic destination for couples and a place for vacations with family and friends. The timezone of Thailand is Gross Meridian time (GMT +7) which is one and a half hours ahead of the Indian Standard Time (IST). The tourists can explore the best of Thailand through our Thailand holiday package from India .
Location and Population: – It shares borders with Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Malaysia. The geographical area of Thailand is 513,120 km2.
According to the Census conducted in Thailand in 2010, the population of Thailand is around 6.72 crores. The latest population of Thailand is estimated to be more than 7 crores.
Thailand’s History: – The Thai people were living in the southwest part of China until the time they were not able to stay under Chinese rule. The people migrated to Southeast Asia and it was after many rulers and wars since the 12th century, Thailand was formed as an independent country. It was not occupied by the British or the French rulers during the world wars but it became an ally when it joined hands with the USA in the cold wars.
Facts you should know about Thailand: – There are some facts that people should know about Thailand which are as follows: –
- The bumblebee bat is the smallest mammal in the world that is located in Thailand.
- Thailand was earlier named Siam and the name originated from the Siamese cats until the year 1939
- Thailand is known as the Land of Smiles. The people in Thailand respect each other, they are friendly and it is a form of interpersonal messaging over there
- Muay Thai boxing is the national sport of Thailand.
- There was a belief that the young men in Thailand had to become monks till they turned 20 years of age and they had to do full-day chanting, meditation and stay with restrictions.
- Bangkok, the city of Thailand is said to be one of the hottest cities in the world.
Culture and food: – The Thai follow the Buddhism religion. There are various customs and traditions that are followed by people such as when guests arrive at someone’s house without a gift or they don’t remove their shoes is a sign of disrespect, the Thai people are touch sensitive that is they don’t like people to hold their hands. There are various traditional dresses for men and women which are Chut Thai, Suea Phraratchathan, Chakkri, Ruean ton, Boromphiman, etc.
Thailand is also known for its food and the cuisine is different from Asian cuisine. Thai cuisine is more related to Chinese cuisine. Some of the Thai dishes are Tom Yum Goong, Tom Kha Kai, Laab, Pad Thai, etc. The popular snack in Thailand is deep-fried cockroaches.
Things to explore in Thailand: – There are many things to explore in Thailand especially the festivals and adventure activities which are as follows: –
- Chinese New Year Festival: – The Chinese new year festival is a new year that is celebrated in Thailand based on the Chinese Lunar Calendar and it happens in January or February. The people celebrate this festival in the form of dragon parades on the street, fireworks, food stalls, etc. It is celebrated for 3 days in Thailand.
- Sky Lantern Festival: – This is a very popular festival in Thailand which is also known as So Yi Peng. The Thai people make these lanterns and place a candle inside the lantern due to which it can fly high. The Thai people believe that it is a release of the negative energy from us and hoping for a good new year. It creates a beautiful view of the sky with the lanterns flying in the sky.
- Songkran Festival: – The songkran festival in Thailand is similar to the Indian festival Holi that includes the use of water balloons, water guns, music except for the use of colours. It is said to be Thai New year and people pour water on the statue of Lord Buddha.
- Scuba Diving: – It is the most popular water sport in Thailand. Tourists can explore the marine life in the waters of Thailand through scuba diving and there is a place in Thailand where tourists can swim with whales and sharks that will not harm them is Koh Tao.
- Rock Climbing: – Rock climbing is a good sport for the tourists to do and it is a physical sport. It is a dangerous sport but there is safety when the tourists start their climbing and it is a good sport for children.
- Elephant Trekking: – The tourists can explore the flora and fauna of Thailand by doing a trek with elephants. The tourists will sit on the elephants and explore Thailand’s greenery at its best.
Things to buy in Thailand: – Thailand is full of many things for the tourists to shop but we have come up with the important things that the tourists should buy when they are in Thailand that are the Thai coconut oil, spa products, Thai silk, liquor, spices, handmade bags, handicrafts, jewellery etc.
Best time to visit: – The best time to visit thailand is during the summer season in Thailand that is during the months of November to April as it will be a sunny weather and the tourists can smoothly explore the country and enjoy the water sports activities.
Places to visit in Thailand
- Pattaya: – Pattaya is a city in Thailand which is located on the east coast of Thailand and it is a place for all the beach lovers to visit. It is also known as Tappaya. Pattaya is not only known for beaches but also for island, seafood etc. The sightseeing points that the tourists will visit in Pattaya under the Thailand holiday package from India are the Alcazar Cabaret show which is a dance show where trans gender dance performers will lip-sync and dance on Chinese songs with great lighting and technology. The next place that the tourist will visit is Coral island on the second day of the tour through a speed boat. It is also known as Ko Lan. The tourists will have a good view of the sea with crystal blue water and explore the marine life in the sea through various water sports activities which are banana boat ride, paragliding, sea walking, jet ski, snorkelling, coral and fish watching etc. There is also a restaurant in the island which is known for seafood. The tourists can explore the city of Pattaya by themselves, especially the nightlife as there is a popular street in Pattaya which is famous for nightlife. It is a walking street which is a good place for the tourists to do shopping, go to a bar, there are seafood restaurants and ice creams. There is a red light area in the street which should be avoided and there are not just seafood restaurants but there are restaurants of other cuisines like Indian, French, Italian etc.
- Bangkok: – The city in Thailand which is a popular tourist spot and it is the capital of Thailand is Bangkok which is covered under the Thailand holiday package from India . The tourists can explore the area around their hotel in Bangkok and the next day they will go for a half day Bangkok City tour and a temple tour which includes the Grand palace which is a royal palace that used to be the official residence of the King Rama I to King Rama V and it is also known for its brilliant architecture. It is now used for ceremonial purposes, hosting events, welcoming guests of the King and even abroad guests. The next place in the tour is the Chatuchak market which is the biggest outdoor market in Asia and the tourists should visit this in the morning to avoid the crowd. This market is a popular shopping spot for the tourists where the tourists can complete their shopping list right from clothing to antiques, electronics, cosmetics, home accessories and much more. The next few places are religious temples of Bangkok which are the golden buddha temple which is a must place by the tourists as it contains the biggest statue of Lord Buddha in the world and it is made of gold. The next place is the Wat Benchamabophit which is also called a marble temple, it is a buddhist temple and it is known for its architecture as it is made using marble and thai architecture. The next place is the Wat pho which is a buddhist temple that is known for the golden statue of a reclining Lord Buddha and the statue is around 46 metres. The tourists can also go to other places in Bangkok to do their shopping such as the Siam Paragon mall, Chinatown market, MBK shopping centre etc.
- Phuket: – The city that is located in the southern part of Thailand is Phuket and it is the largest island in Thailand. It is the last city that is covered under the Thailand holiday package from India . The sightseeing points that the tourists will cover are The Great Buddha of Phuket which is the third largest statue in Thailand. It is made using the white marble and it is a good sight especially during the sunrise and sunset. The next place is the Pantong beach which is located on the west side of the island. It is a beach where the tourists can do water sports like scuba diving, snorkelling , surfing, parasailing etc. The last place that the tourist will visit is the Jungceylon which is a shopping mall in Phuket where the tourists can complete their shopping list. There is a playing arena for children and a beautiful fountain in the mall.
How to reach Thailand from India: – The tourists can reach Thailand from India through flight and there are various airlines like Air India, Indigo, Thai Airasia, Spicejet etc. that offer tickets to Thailand. The tourists can also travel to Thailand by road by passing through countries like Nepal and Myanmar through the National Highway number 27.
Popular Packages: – These are a list of some of the popular Thailand holiday packages from India which we recommend to our customers are as follows: –
|Name of the Package||Duration of the Package||Price of the Package (RS)||Destinations|
|Grand Thailand with Singapore and Malaysia||11 nights / 12
|51,500||Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Best of Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore||12 nights / 13 days||58,500||Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Amazing Thailand||4 nights / 5 days||20,500||Bangkok and Pattaya|
|Charming Pattaya with Phuket||5 nights / 6 days||17,500||Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket|
|Fascinating Bangkok||4 nights / 5 days||16,500||Bangkok, Safari World and Marine Park|
|Relax in Krabi||3 nights / 4 days||13,900||Bangkok and Krabi|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the currency of Thailand?
Ans: The currency of Thailand is Thai Baht. (THB)
- Which visa is required to go to Thailand?
Ans: The Indian tourists will have to apply for a Standard Thailand visa to travel in Thailand.
- What is the temperature in Thailand during the summer season?
Ans: The temperature in Thailand during the summer season is around 32°c to 34°c.
- What is the dress code to be worn in temples?
Ans: The tourists should cover their knees and shoulders. Besides this women are not allowed to wear tight leggings.
- Which restaurants are good in Thailand for Indian food?
Ans: The restaurants in thailand where Indian food is available are Punjab grill, Spicy by nature, Everest Indian Restaurant Pattaya, Indian Rasoi Restaurant etc.