Every travel and tourism company in India have different types of group tour packages for their customers. We at Dewan holidays offer the best European Group tour packages. It has covered all the important sightseeing places in Europe that are a must for all the tourists. Besides this we have tied up with the best hotels in Europe for the tourists to stay and have a good memorable time.
We are going to talk about the best package that we have to offer to our customers which covers almost all the destinations in Europe.
European Discovery: – This is the longest package of our company with the duration of 14 nights/ 15 days as compared to other packages of our companies. The sightseeing places that are included under this package are as follows: –
1. United Kingdom: – United Kingdom is not just a country but it is an island divided into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. There are many places to visit in these parts of the country: –
London: – London is where most of the tourists come to visit first when they come to Europe. It is a romantic destination for couples as well as a vacation for families and sports lovers. It is a tourist hub. The places where people can visit in London are the London eye which is a slow merry-go-round that takes you to the top and gives you a good view of London. It is recommended during the sunset time or during the night time when the lights are switched on, there is Madam Tussards Wax museum which has wax statues of all the popular celebrities, politicians, sports stars etc. Apart from the museum there is the London bridge a good place for all the tourists to start clicking photos and see the bridge going up when a ship passes. The Buckingham palace is where the monarch of England resides that is currently Prince Charles the third and there is one more thing that is a must watch ceremony outside the Buckingham palace is the change of guards ceremony wherein the guards who were guarding the palace earlier are changed with the new guards. There are also places for sports lovers such as the Wembley stadium which is the home of England Football team and the Lord’s Cricket which is said to be the home of cricket. Apart from sports there are some popular streets in London that is the Oxford Street which is said to be the busiest street in London for shopping, Trafalgar square as the street is made in a square shape and the Piccadilly Circus which is a circled road junction having big screens and it is famous for neon signs, different displays and the Eros fountain located in the middle of this road junction, which is now one of the city’s top landmarks. London is also having other places to visit is the Big ben which is a must visit place for the tourists without fail. It is a clock tower which was given the nickname Big ben for the Great Bell of the Great Clock of Westminster, there is St Paul’s Church which is the most popular church in London and lastly there is the Parliament house that is the house of commons where the parliament proceedings happen.
2. Holland: – Holland is another name for Netherlands and it is located in the northwestern part of Europe. The capital of this country is Amsterdam. The places to visit in Holland are the Madurodam which is a miniature park which is located in the Scheveningen district of The Hague in Netherlands. The miniatures are of planes, buildings and an interesting thing in this park is generating 3D pictures from a clicked 2D picture in a Fantasitron that is a phone booth. There is a place called zaanse schans which is a village having windmills, green wooden houses to recreate the 18th-19th century. It is a neighbourhood near Amsterdam. Besides this there is also a canal cruise which will take you all around Amsterdam through the canals for 75 minutes.
3. Switzerland: – Switzerland is a country to visit for people who love nature. The places and the sightseeing to visit in Switzerland are: –
- Lucerne: – The Lion monument or lion of Lucerne which was built during the French revolution. This monument was made to honor the Swiss Guards who had fought in Paris in defense of King Louis XVI, the absolute monarch of France, during the storming of the Tuileries by revolutionary forces on August 10, 1792. There is a chapel bridge in Lucerne which is not only big in length but also it has architecture crafted inside the bridge’s roof along with the paintings. There is the chapel bridge which is spanning the river Reuss diagonally in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. It is a majestic place for the people to see the beauty of the place and one more thing there is architecture work done as we go inside the bridge and we see the roof. There is one place in Lucerne which is worth a visit that is the Lake Lucerne and also the old town. The speciality of the lake is that the shape of the lake is very different and it is spreading in different directions. The lake can be found in Central Switzerland. The old town shows the old Switzerland that is old houses, old architecture, shopping of old products etc. The prices of the products in old town are expensive.
- Interlaken: – It is a town in Switzerland which has numerous places to visit by a walking tour with the help of the tour guide. The places that will be covered are the harder kulm which is a mountain in Interlaken. It has two bridges to view the four rivers flowing and there is one good restaurant over there for the tourists to have beautiful Swiss food. The viewing bridge is at the height of 1,322 m sea level. There is the Rugenbraeu Brewery which is a private owned company that makes beer of many varieties. They have a beer made from wheat, dunkel beer, edition 1 beer and much more. There is a hohematte park which is having various types of flowers and this place is famous for paragliding. There is a garden which is having various types of flowers and the shape of the garden is different that is the alpenrose landscape garden which is having fountain in the center and four rings of flowerbeds.
- Engelberg: – It is a resort village that is made around the alps and the mountains. It is a place to perform sports. The places to visit in engelberg is the Mount titlis cable car. It is a cable car which takes thirty minutes to reach the mount titlis. The cable car moves 360 degrees during the ride giving a good view of the mountains, glacier and the alps. There is the ice flyer which is a chair lift that will take us with full safety to the snow fields and icy depths. There is a cliff walk bridge which is narrow and scary as it moves with the wind. It is a 100 meters bridge at the 3,041 sea level. It holds the record for being the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
- Zurich: – Zurich is the capital of Switzerland and a major city for tourist’s attractions. The places to visit in Zurich by your own are the Zurich Hauptbahnhof which is a central railway station which runs 2,000 trains everyday and it is the busiest railway station in Europe. There is the St St. Peterskirche (St. Peters Church) which is the oldest church in zurich. The interior of the church features a Baroque nave and a Romanesque choir with some faded medieval murals including a glimpse of a saint. An fascinating sight to see inside the St. Peters is the name of God in Hebrew above the pulpit, indicating the Reformation emphasis on the original biblical languages. There is a popular restaurant in Zurich which is the Kronenhalle Restaurant which is located in the Bellevue Square building. The restaurant serves continental food and the interesting part is that the restaurant has three galleries fot the diners to dine inside the restaurant. They have the brasserie room wherein you dine under the chandeliers, there is a small Chagall room which is said to be the original dining area of the restaurant and last is the Swiss gallery room containing all the Swiss arts and architecture.
- Schaffhausen: – It is a Swiss town in the north of Switzerland and the only place to visit there is the Rhine falls which is a beautiful spot in terms of greenery and nature. It is a place where you can do sports using boats in the Rhine waterfall and you can also see the rainbow. It is the most powerful waterfall in Europe. The fall is over 20 meters high and 150 meters wide, making it massive with breathtaking scenery and a huge attraction for tourists.
4. France: – France is a major tourist attraction for all the tourists in the world and Paris has become the place where the most of the tourists visit in france. The places where people can go to visit in France are the Eiffel tower which is the Eiffel tower that is also known as La Tour Eiffel in French is one of the world’s most recognizable landmarks. People can go inside the eifel tower till the 2nd level and click photos as well as they can see the beautiful view of Paris. There is a historic monument in Paris which is arc de triomphe which was built to honour the French soliders who died during the French revolution and the napoleon wars. The next place is the The Notre Dame Cathedral which is said to be symbol of Paris is known for the Gothic architecture. The next place is of the museum in Paris which is the Louvre museum. It is good to see it from the outside especially during the night time with the decorative lights. It is in the shape of a pyramid and Louvre’s collection is one of the richest in the world, with artwork and artifacts representative of 11,000 years of human civilization and culture. The next place is the opera garnier which is the most beautiful place. This place is known for the opera shows and the marvellous architecture from the exterior as well as the interiors. It has an auditorium comprising of 2,000 people for the show. It is also accessible from the metro stop Opéra on lines 3, 7 and 8, or the station Auber on the RER A. The next place is the historic museum but a home for the retired soldiers that is the Invalides. It talks about the history of the French military and it is also having the tomb of Napolean I as well as Napolean II. The next place is the popular avenue of france which is the Champ Elyness. It connects the is arc de triomphe and the concrede square. It is one of the popular commercial streets with high-end stores, cafés, and offices that makes it an ideal site for shopping or for going for a stroll down. The next place is a romantic place for couples to go especially during the night is the Romantic River Seine Cruise which gives you a good view of Paris and the tickets depending on the purchase are valid for 3 months and for a year. The last place that I am going to talk about is a place for all the families to take their kids is the Disneyland in Paris. It encompasses two theme parks, resort hotels, Disney Nature Resorts, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex, and a golf course. It has many rides especially the roller coasters based on various movie themes like the Indiana Jones etc.
5. Belgium: – Belgium is one of the smallest countries in Europe. The capital of Belgium is Brussels. The places to visit in Belgium are the Royal palace which is the official place where the king and the Queen of Belgians deal with state affairs. It is not the residence of the king and Queen, they reside in the royal palace of Laeken. The palace houses the services of the Grand Marshal of the Court, the King’s Head of Cabinet, the Head of the King’s Military Household and the Intendant of the King’s Civil List. The Palace also includes the State Rooms where large receptions are held, as well as the apartments provided for foreign Heads of State during official visits. There is a market in Brussels that is the Grote markt which is also known the grand palace. It is an old market wherein there are many shops and bars serving authentic Belgian beer, restaurants offering steamed mussels along the narrow Rue des Bouchers, stores selling delicious chocolate, lace and souvenirs, and so much more. The next place to visit in Brussels is the Maniken Piz which is a fountain made in bronze and there is a statue of a naked boy showing him urinating in the basin of the fountain. One more place to visit in Brussels is the Atomium which was designed by André Waterkeyn who is the engineer and the architects André and Jean Polak. It was designed in the year 1958 for the Expo which was going to happen that year. It is said to be an art Centre, cultural place and it has now become an international symbol of Brussels and Belgium. The atomium has 6 spheres which can be used for workshops, exhibitions etc.
6. Austria: – Austria lies in the south eastern part of Europe and it is famous for castles, architecture, palaces and buildings. The cities and the places in there which are a must visit are: –
- Innsbruck: – It is the fifth largest city in Austria and the places to visit in here are the golden roof which is also known as the Goldenes Dachl. This roof was decorated with 2,657 fire-gilded copper tiles for Emperor Maximilian I to mark his wedding to Bianca Maria Sforza. The next place is the Maria Theresien Strasse which is a famous street in Austria that leads to the golden roof. This street is visited by people for shopping , buying architecture paintings, having a cup of coffee in cafes etc. The next place is the Trasmopolino Olympic ski jump. It is a place for winter sports lovers to do ski jump and it is a stadium which has a sky jumping hill to do the sport and this venue is used in hosting the FIS Ski Jumping World Cup. The next place is a must visit place as it is the imperial palace in Vienna where the President of Austria resides and works over there. It is known as the Hofburg imperial palace. The next place to visit is the Royal church which is also known as Hofkirche. This church has the gothic style of architecture. The church was built in 1533 by Emperor Ferdinand I as a memorial to his grandfather Emperor Maximilian I whose cenotaph within boasts a remarkable collection of German Renaissance sculpture. The church also contains the tomb of Andreas Hofer, Tyrol’s national hero.
- Wattens: – It is a market place in Austria which is located in the north of tyrol. The places to visit in wattens are the Swarovski’s Crystal Museum which was created by André Heller for the crystal glass manufacturer Swarovski, consisting of a park, art museum, retail area, and restaurant. This museum has exhibits based on the 18 chambers of wonder.
7. Italy: – Italy is located in the south central side of Europe having coastline of the Mediterranean sea. It is popular not just for architecture but it is also popular for food, sightseeing places, art and the culture. The cities and the places which are must visit places for tourists in Italy are: –
- Venice: – Venice is a city which is popular for boat rides around the city and this city is to be explored in boats. The popular places to visit in Venice are St. Mark’s Cathedral with bell Tower & Square which is a bell tower for the St Mark Bascilia. It is located in Piazza San Marco. This bell tower has total five bells and it can be used as a lighthouse for guiding the ships. In Venice there are private boat rides available to go to San Marco and you can even hire a boat for few hours. Apart from the walking city tour of Venice includes Piazza San Marco – Origins, history and description of the main monuments: Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, and Procuratie. Santa Maria Formosa – History and anecdotes relating to this wonderful and characteristic square. Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo – The “Pantheon” of Venice, the Great School of Charity, the Captains of fortune. Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre – Anecdotes and past and recent history cross each other in this beautiful corner of Venice.
- Florence: – It is a city in Italy which is famous monuments, architecture etc. The most popular place to visit in Florence is the Michael Angelo Point which is a square terrace that is designed by Giuseppe Poggi and it gives a splendid view of the city of Florence especially during the sunset time.
- Rome: – It is the capital of Italy and the places to visit in Rome are the Trevi fountain which is in the trevi district of Rome. This fountain is very tall and wide. Besides this the speciality of this fountain is that it is made in Baroque style and it is a spot for shooting films. The next place is the Spanish steps which is a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinita dei Monti at the top dominated by Trinita dei Monti Church. It was named as Spanish steps as earlier in the 17th century there was a Spanish embassy and it has got linked to these steps. The next place is the Arch of Constantine which is a historic monument made to honor the great emperor Constantine for his win in the battlefield over Maxentius at the Battle of Milvian Bridge in AD 312. The next place to visit in Rome is the Roman Forum which is also known as The Forum Romanum in Latin. It is a rectangular forum which is surrounded by the destruction of ancient government buildings. It was earlier used for victory processions, criminal trials etc. The next place to visit is the Temple of Saturn which is an ancient roman temple dedicated to Saturn. This temple was used as the seat of the treasury of the Roman Empire, storing the Empire’s reserves of gold and silver. It is located at the Capitoline hills at the northwest side of the roman forum. The next temple is the temple of concord which is dedicated to the roman goddess Concordia and it is used as a meeting point for the senate meetings. The next place to visit is the Arch of Augustus which can be regarded as the first permanent three-bayed arch ever built in Rome. It was built near the roman forum to honor two events of Augustus that is first Augustus’s victory against Cleopetra as well as Antony and second is the recovery of the standards lost to the Parthians in 20 BC. The next place to visit in Rome is the circus of Maximius which is the first stadium built by the romans in the 6th Century BC and it is used for chariot racing. It is considered to be the largest ancient stadium in Rome. The last place to visit in Rome is the Colosseum which has become a popular tourist attraction in Rome. It is oval shaped and it is the largest amphitheathre that is standing firm even today even though it is a old monument. It was used by the romans for public executions, enacting of battles etc.
- Pisa: – Pisa is a city in Central Italy. The popular places to visit in Pisa are the leaning tower which is a tower that is leaning to the left by a few degrees. Pisa is popularly known for this tower as a tourist attraction. The last place that should be visited in the Pisa city is the square of Miracles which is a combination of four things that is the Cathedral, Bapistry, Leaning tower and the monumental cemetery.
- Milan: – Milan is located in the northern part of Italy and it is the second city after Rome where the tourist would prefer to go in Italy. The popular place to visit in Milan is the Cathedral which is dedicated to the Nativity of St Mary (Santa Maria Nascente), it is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan, currently Archbishop Mario Delpini.
8. Vatican City: – It is an independent nation state which is surrounded by Rome and it is said to be the home of the great Pope Francis. It is the smallest country in the world. The popular place to visit in the Vatican City is the St Peters Cathedral which is also known as St. Peter’s Basilica is the largest church in the world in terms of the size of the church that is the interiors. It is famous as a place of pilgrimage and for its liturgical functions. It is the place from where Pope Francis interacts with people and many people around 15,000 to 20,000 people come to see the Pope.
The hotels that are covered under this package are as follows: –
1. The hotels where the tourists can stay in London for 2 nights are:-
- Hotel Holiday Inn: – It is a 4 – star hotel that is near the airport and it is offering streamlined rooms, gyms, low key dining and free Wifi services are available. The prices are slightly higher for this hotel.
- Hotel Mercure Heathrow: – It is a 4-star hotel that is offering free wifi, gym, near the heathrow airport and there are sightseeing places near this hotel like the St Anselm church and the St Peter and Paul Harlington.
2. The tourists will have to spend overnight in the Stena Line Cruise to reach to Amsterdam.
3. The hotel where the tourists will stay in Amsterdam for 1 night is Hotel Novotel Breda which is close to the city center, there is a bar and restaurant offering tasty breakfast buffet. Besides there are bicycles available to drive on the streets on rent. There are two types of rooms available that is superior rooms with garden view and a superior rooms with 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed.
4. The hotels where the tourists will stay in Paris for 3 nights are: –
- Hotel Millennium CDG: – This is a 3-star Understated airport hotel with classic rooms & suites, plus a brasserie, a pub & an indoor pool. This hotel is filled with a lot of Indian tourists.
- Hotel Oceanis CDG: – It is a 4-star hotel which has airy quarters in a modern property with chic dining, a pool & a spa, plus a free airport shuttle.
5. The hotels where the tourists will stay in Zurich for 3 nights are: –
- Hotel Holiday Inn Schnidellegi: – It is located in a rural location, this family-friendly hotel is within 9 miles (15 km) of Einsiedeln Abbey, Alpamare Water Park and Rapperswil-Jona Municipal Museum. It is a 4-star hotel which is having a swimming pool, wifi, it is pet friendly etc.
- Hotel Movenpick airport: – It is just 8 minutes from the airport. This hotel has a good entrance and it has three types of bedrooms that is the 1 suite, premium king bedroom and the superior king bedroom.
6. The hotels where the tourists will stay in Innsbruck for 1 night is: –
- Hotel Alpenkonig: – It is a 4-star hotel that is offering free internet, fitness centre/gym, tennis court to play lawn tennis, there is a spa in the hotel, free breakfast and a private balcony.
- Hotel Bon Alpina: – This is a 3-star hotel which has standard family rooms, free internet, family-friendly hotel, free breakfast, there are hiking as well as skiing facilities in this hotel.
7. The hotels where the tourists will stay in Padua for 1 night are: –
- Hotel Blue Dreams: – It is a 4-star hotel which is offering free wifi, swimming pool, parking facilities, double comfort rooms etc.
- Hotel Padova M14: – It is a 3- star hotel which is offering family rooms, no smoking rooms, city view rooms. It is a pet friendly hotel, it has bicycles to ride inside the hotel, free wifi and bar as well as restaurant.
8. The hotels where the tourists will stay in Arezzo for 2 nights are : –
- Hotel Etrusco: – It is a 4-star hotel which is offering free breakfast, minbar, sofa bed, family rooms as well as no-smoking rooms. The hotel is pet-friendly and there is wifi as well as free parking facilities.
- Hotel A point: – It is a 4-star hotel which is offering free breakfast, minbar, family rooms, suites and no-smoking rooms. The hotel is pet-friendly and there is wifi as well as bicycles are available for rental to ride them inside the hotel.
The meals in this package for the tourists is continental breakfast and Indian dinner. This is for the tourists who are coming from India.
This is all about the best package that we have to offer to our customers. If you have any issues with regards to the package you can visit our website https://www.dewanholidays.com/