KAILASH MANSAROVAR YATRA Ex lucknow (By Helicopter)
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Day 01: Arrive Lucknow & Drive to NEPALGUNJ (05 Hrs)
Arrival at International Lucknow Airport, Drive to Nepalgunj 05:30 Hrs from Lucknow transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Nepalgunj Hotel.
Day 02: Nepalgunj – Simikot (BY Small Aircraft) / Simikot – Hilsa (By Helicopter) / Hilsa – Taklakot (BY Bus).
Early morning transfer to airport (10 minutes from Hotel) for flying to SIMIKOT. (Simikot is small and weather oriented airport so only early in the morning one can fly by small aircraft like Donier or Twin Otter (1 Hour Flight). Then take a Helicopter to Hilsa. The flight takes about 25 minutes to reach Hilsa (the border town of Nepal) from Simikot. Here, you have to wait for our Chinese guide for a while, sometimes the waiting time can be a couple of hours too but we always try our best to sort it out sooner.
This boarder is not officially opened for trading purpose; so there still are some certain restrictions and rules to travel through this boarder. We can’t just travel to Purang (Taklakot) with our guide and vehicles, we should have a military escort from the border to Purang (Taklakot) and it takes some time to manage this. So, at this point of your journey, it can be delayed to cross the border. Passengers are requested to have patient and let us arrange everything smoothly. Overnight At Taklakot Hotel.
Day 03: Taklakot - Rest Day for Acclimatization
Today, you will have rest in Taklakot for acclimatization purpose. In fact, you have gained an enormous height within a day while coming in Taklakot, so before making any further journey to the higher elevation, your body should be acclimatized properly with the atmosphere in high altitude. So, it is significantly important to spend a day here for your health. Overnight At Taklakot Hotel.
Day 04: Taklakot – Lake Mansarovar (02 HRS)
Early morning (after breakfast) you will depart for Lake Mansarovar (4560 m- Chui Gompa). The drive takes about 1 Hrs to 1:30 Hrs. On the way, we will have a short break in Rakshas Taal (Lake Ravana) to take some pictures & observe the sceneries. After taking a short break in Rakshas Taal, you will continue your journey to Lake Mansarovar. After having holy dip and lunch, you will depart for a circumambulation around the lake Mansarovar by Bus. The journey around the lake requires approximately 3 hours. Overnight at Mansarovar Dormitory Guest House.
Day 05: Drive TO YAM DWAR than TREK TO Deraphuk (4920 Mtrs)
Early Morning Drive to Dharboche Yamdwar Darshan. Those, who are willing to perform the holy circumambulation around the Mt. Kailash will start trekking from “Yam Dwar” and the rest of the people who are not willing to go for trekking will return Darchen. And wait for others to come. Overnight Stay at Deraphuk Guest House.
Day 06: Deraphuk TO Zuthulphuk via DOLMA-LA-PASS
This day is very sensitive and we have to pass Dolma-La Pass, which is 5250 Mtr. The most Difficult Journey throughout the Yatra-trek up to the 18,600ft. The weather in unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall. So we try to start our journey as early as possible. In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch. Overnight stay at Zuthulphuk in Guest House / Camping Tent. 3- 4 pax Dormitory accommodation.
Day 07: Finish Trek near Darchen- Drive back to Taklakot
Today, you will complete your trekking (Parikrama) around the Mt. Kailash. The trek will be finished near Darchen where you will find our vehicles waiting to fetch you and transfer to Taklakot. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Taklakot – Hilsa (By Bus) – Simikot (By Helicopter)
After Breakfast Drive to Hilsa Border & Fly to Simikot by Helicopter overnight at Simikot Hotel.
Day 09: Simikot- Nepalgunj (by Small Aircraft) & Drive to Lucknow.
Early Morning Fly to Nepalgunj. Arrival Nepalgunj Airport than Drive to Lucknow Airport.
Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Helicopter - 09 Days
(Fixed Departure Date 2019)
Lucknow Arrival Dates
15 (Full Moon Trip), 21, 27
02, 14 (Full Moon Trip), 20
02, 13 (Full Moon Trip), 31
12 (Full Moon Trip), 24, 30
05, 11 (Full Moon Trip), 17
- Lucknow – Nepalgunj – Lucknow transfer by Vehicle
- 1 night accommodation at 3* hotel in Nepalgunj & 1 Night accommodation in Simikot at Basic Guest House with all veg. hotel meal
- Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare
- Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both Way
- Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board Veg. meal
- Luxury Coach in Tibet Part
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Chinese visa
- Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client
- Humla Restriction fee
- Jacket on Kailash Tour
- Free Duffel Bag & Day Pack (Small Shoulder Bag)
- oxygen cylinder (Medical Purpose Carried by Our Sherpa Team in Tibet Part)
- Home-Lucknow-Home Airfare
- Cost for extra night accommodation.
- Horse Ride or Porter during Parikarma.
- Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Evacuation cost.
- 5% GST would be extra on total billing amount.
- Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
- Visa splitting Charge & Extra transport cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Advance Booking Amount INR 30,000 Per person with passport Xero Copy
- Passport Should be Minimum 6 Months Valid from Travelling Date
- 02 Passport Size Photo with White Background.
- If there is any Valid Chinese Visa in Passport that need to be Cancel before travelling to Mansarovar Yatra
- Passport Should have Min. 02 Blank Pages
- Original Passport we need before 10-15 Days from Travelling Date in Delhi for Visa Purpose.
Tour Cancellation Policy :-
- Booking Amount INR: 30,000 /- Per Person non Refundable
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. , Money can exchange at any your Bank or from the locals Money Exchange from your place
Risks & Liability:
Dewan Holidays (A Unit of Dewan Travels Pvt. Ltd.) and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Dewan Holidays and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.