Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter 2016
Day 01: Arrive Lucknow & Drive to NEPALGUNJ (05 Hrs)
Arrival at International Lucknow Airport, Drive to Nepalgunj 05:30 Hrs from Lucknow transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Nepalgunj Hotel.
Day 02: Nepalgunj – Simikot (BY Small Aircraft) / Simikot – Hilsa (By Helicopter) / Hilsa – Taklakot (BY Bus).
Early morning transfer to airport (10 minutes from Hotel) for flying to SIMIKOT. (Simikot is small and weather oriented airport so only early in the morning one can fly by small aircraft like Donier or Twin Otter (1 Hour Flight). Then take a Helicopter to Hilsa. The flight takes about 25 minutes to reach Hilsa (the border town of Nepal) from Simikot. Here, you have to wait for our Chinese guide for a while, sometimes the waiting time can be a couple of hours too but we always try our best to sort it out sooner.
This boarder is not officially opened for trading purpose; so there still are some certain restrictions and rules to travel through this boarder. We can’t just travel to Purang (Taklakot) with our guide and vehicles, we should have a military escort from the border to Purang (Taklakot) and it takes some time to manage this. So, at this point of your journey, it can be delayed to cross the border. Passengers are requested to have patient and let us arrange everything smoothly. Overnight At Taklakot Hotel.
Day 03: Taklakot - Rest Day for Acclimatization
Today, you will have rest in Taklakot for acclimatization purpose. In fact, you have gained an enormous height within a day while coming in Taklakot, so before making any further journey to the higher elevation, your body should be acclimatized properly with the atmosphere in high altitude. So, it is significantly important to spend a day here for your health. Overnight At Taklakot Hotel.
Day 04: Taklakot – Lake Mansarovar (02 HRS)
Early morning (after breakfast) you will depart for Lake Mansarovar (4560 m- Chui Gompa). The drive takes about 1 Hrs to 1:30 Hrs. On the way, we will have a short break in Rakshas Taal (Lake Ravana) to take some pictures & observe the sceneries. After taking a short break in Rakshas Taal, you will continue your journey to Lake Mansarovar. After having holy dip and lunch, you will depart for a circumambulation around the lake Mansarovar by Bus. The journey around the lake requires approximately 3 hours. Overnight at Mansarovar Dormitory Guest House.
Day 05: Drive TO YAM DWAR than TREK TO Deraphuk (4920 Mtrs)
Early Morning Drive to Dharboche Yamdwar Darshan. Those, who are willing to perform the holy circumambulation around the Mt. Kailash will start trekking from “Yam Dwar” and the rest of the people who are not willing to go for trekking will return Darchen. And wait for others to come. Overnight Stay at Deraphuk Guest House.
Day 06: Deraphuk TO Zuthulphuk via DOLMA-LA-PASS
This day is very sensitive and we have to pass Dolma-La Pass, which is 5250 Mtr. The most Difficult Journey throughout the Yatra-trek up to the 18,600ft. The weather in unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall. So we try to start our journey as early as possible. In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch. Overnight stay at Zuthulphuk in Guest House / Camping Tent. 3- 4 pax Dormitory accommodation.
Day 07: Finish Trek near Darchen- Drive back to Taklakot
Today, you will complete your trekking (Parikrama) around the Mt. Kailash. The trek will be finished near Darchen where you will find our vehicles waiting to fetch you and transfer to Taklakot. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Taklakot – Hilsa (By Bus) – Simikot (By Helicopter)
After Breakfast Drive to Hilsa Border & Fly to Simikot by Helicopter overnight at Simikot Hotel.
Day 09: Simikot- Nepalgunj (by Small Aircraft) & Drive to Lucknow.
Early Morning Fly to Nepalgunj. Arrival Nepalgunj Airport than Drive to Lucknow Airport.
· 01 Night Stay at Nepalgunj 3* Hotel with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
· 01 Night Stay at Simikot in Sun Valley Resort (Twin sharing & dormitory)
· Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (fixed wing Small Aircraft – Tara Air)
· Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
· Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
· Humla region restricted area permit & royalties Taklakot Accommodation Twin/triple sharing with Attach toilet.
· Guest House in Tibet (4 to 5 sharing & dormitory).
· Tibet group visa and travel/ trekking permits
· Guesthouse in Tibet (for the entire journey) – Tibetan common toilet + Toilet Tent with Chair.
· All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, Lunch, Evening High Tea, Soup with Chatpata & dinner).
· Mineral Water while on the Tour.
· Transportation in Tibet in Luxury Coach.
· Lake Mansarovar Parikrama by Bus (Chinese Govt. Special Tourist Bus Kailash Mansarovar region)
· English speaking Tibetan guide.
· Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, Tour Manager from India)
· All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment.
· Down jacket for Tour Period.
· Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage (1 yak for 3 persons)
· Gamow bag (pressure bag) and oxygen for emergency use
· Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
· Porter cost in Hilsa (while going and coming back).
· Travel Bag, cap, Back Bag.
· All applicable taxes & service charges
· Any other Air tickets beside given in itinerary.
· GST 3.63% will be extra on total Billing.
· Nepal visa for NRIs / foreigners.
· All personal expenses like telephone calls, tips, shopping, laundry, cold/hard drinks etc.
· Personal call from mobile phones, there will be charge as per the use.
· Personal use of pony (horse) / porter during Parikrama [Kora].
· Any extra services such as extra vehicle / hotel nights / sightseeing tours than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Evacuation cost, Travel Insurance.
· Extra cost such as extra night stay than mentioned in the itinerary, ill health, cancellation, changes in itinerary that are incurred due to unforeseen reasons such as road blockage due to landslide, heavy snowfall, strikes, flight cancellation etc.
· Service which are not mentioned above in inclusion part.
Terms and Conditions:
· Per person rates - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
· Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
· The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends
· Dewan Travels (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· The above is just a proposal.
· Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
· These rates are not valid from 20th Dec 17 – 10th Jan 18.