Rajkot Somanth Dwarka
Rajkot - Jamnagar (95 KM / 1.5 Hrs) - Dwarka (140 kms 2-3 hrs)
On arrival at Rajkot airport meet and greet by our company representative . Later proceed to Jamnagar approx 95 Kms/ 1.5 Hours for sightseeing. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake built in the mid-19th century by Jan Ranmal II and and Lakhota Museum - Display sculptures and artifacts dating back to the periods ranging from 9-18th century A.D. En route visit famous temple Bala Hanuman devoted to Lord Hanuman known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Later proceed to visit Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary has an amazingly large number of resident and migratory birds in a relatively small area- particularly during winters and Marine Sanctuary in the Gulf of Kutch at Jamnagar offers exotic sightings for people willing to go on an adventure trip in this area. he Marine National Park & Sanctuary has coral reefs, mangroves, sea-grass beds, mudflats, network of creeks and other ecosystems which supports rich marine life & bird life. After lunch proceeds to Dwarka on the way to Dwarka you can see a Essar and Reliance petroleum Refinery Major Project in Asia. Upon arrival at Dwarka . Check In hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka
After breakfast at hotel proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Take a holy dip in Gomti river visit Dwarkadhish Temple also known as the Jagat Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Krishna.
Later visit Nageshwar Jyotirling , Bet Dwarka & Rukmani Temple .
· Bet Dwarka - also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5 kms from Okha Junction in sea and Okha is 30 kms from Dwarka. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when the ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura. Visitors make it a point to visit the Krishna temple at this site which holds much of interest to be seen and experienced.
· Nageswar Mahadev - The Puranas mention 12 Jyotirlingas or columns of light representing Lord Shiva, who manifested himself in that form in different parts of India. This shiva shrine near Dwarka is one of these and is there- fore accorded great respect.
· Rukmani Temple – Temple of Lord Krihsna's wife. Overnight stay at DwarkaIn evening visit other temples on coastal area; attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Dwarka — Porbandar - Somnath (245km/ 5 Hours)
Breakfast at Hotel proceed to Somnath Temple approx 245 kms /5 Hours drive -One of the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva built by Moon God. En-route visit to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple. Later visit of Sudama temple & continue procced to Somnath. Passing through Largest Costal high Way of Madhavpur, chorwad, to veraval on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat and Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Somanth.
Day 4: Somnath To Junagadh To Rajkot (200 kms 4-5 Hours)
After breakfast at Hotel. proceed to Rajkot approx 200 Kms/ Approx4-5 Hours en-route visit Junagadh sightseeing Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum. Later proceed to visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening arrive at Rajkot.Drop at Railway station or Airport
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
- 4 Breakfasts as per Itinerary
- All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point)
- Accompanying Escort for Tempo/ Bus Tours.
- One Mineral water bottle every day during the tour.
- All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
- Air Ticket / Train Ticket
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- All optional are charged
- Any portage at airport and hotels, tips, insurance, wine , mineral water, telephone charges, boating charges, entrance fees and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal- functions, political disturbances, taxes etc.
- GST 3.63% extra on total billing
Terms and Conditions:
- Per person rates - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- These rates are valid for Indian National Only.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends
- Dewan Travels (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.