Bali is a province that is located in the South eastern part of Asia and it is an island that is a part of Indonesia. Bali is a good destination not only for having a vacation with family and friends but also a good romantic spot for couples. It is known for their beaches, temples and much more. Did you know that the coffee that is grown in the region of Bali which is Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world.
We at Dewan Holidays have come out with Bali tour packages from India that cover the best places to visit in Bali that would make the trip memorable for the tourists with their loved ones.
Things to do in Bali
- When the tourists come to Bali and if they don’t visit the beaches, they have not seen one of the best parts of Bali. The tourists can visit the Seminyak beach which is one of the popular beaches in Bali that is covered in the Bali tour packages from India . It is a beach that has almost all things that the tourists need to enjoy on the beach. There are various water sports which the tourists can do such as scuba diving, surfing, horse riding, parasailing and much more. Besides, there are various restaurants near the beach such as the Ku De Ta which is a popular restaurant to party near the beach and get a good view of the sunset.
- The tourists can visit the Git-Git waterfall which is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali. The Git-Git waterfall is located near Singaraja and Denpasar, it is also known as a twin waterfall as the waterfall splits when the water comes down and the height of the waterfall is around 300 metres. Besides it forms a natural pool wherein the tourists can swim and click good pictures with their loved ones around the waterfall. The tourists can also climb on a rock near the waterfall wherein the tourists can stand and click pictures with the waterfall as background.
- The tourists can visit the Bali safari and marine park zoo which is located in Gianyar and it is a place for all animal lovers to visit in Bali. The tourists can personally interact with a wide range of wildlife animals through various animal safari options. Some of the animals are Elephants, Lions, Orangutans, Bali Starling birds, etc. Besides, there are many other things to do in this zoo such as attending various animal shows such as tiger shows, elephant shows, etc. The tourists can have fun at the marine water park with various water rides especially for children.
- There are many things for the tourists to shop in Bali such as Jewellery, Chocolates, Handicrafts, bags, Aroma oils, Barong masks, Ceramics, Souvenirs, Coffee, Clothing etc. Besides, tourists can shop in various places across Bali to buy these products that are Celuk Village, Monkey Forest Road, Sukawati Art market, Gianyar night market, Garlic Lane, etc.
- The tourists can try the Baliese cuisine which is influenced from the cuisine of other countries that are Indian and Chinese cuisine. This cuisine involves more use of spices, rice, vegetables and meat along with seafood such as Chicken, pork, Fish, prawns, etc. Some of the popular dishes from the Balinese cuisine are Babi Guling, Nasi Ayam And Nasi Campur, Gado-Gado, Sambal Udang, Bubur Sumsum, Daluman, Kopi Luwak, etc.
- The tourists can visit some of the popular Hindu temples in Bali that are covered in the tour packages for Bali and they are unique temples in terms of their location. The tourists can visit the Lempuyang temple which is one of the six sacred temples in Bali. It is situated at the Karangasem regency at the height of 1,175 metres above the sea level. It is the highest temple in Bali and the best part of the temple is that the tourists can go to the top of the temple by climbing 1700 steps and they will get to see the Gates of Heaven, which is a beautiful view of Mount Aegean and the nature surrounding it. The temple is dedicated to Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa and it is also known for its architecture. Besides, the tourists can also visit the Ulun Danu Beratan temple which is one of the most beautiful temples in Bali and it is at a good location in Bali as it is situated at the shores of Bratan Lake and the tourists can see a good view of the mountains. It was built during the 7th century and it is dedicated to Hindu Gods namely Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- There are many festivals that are celebrated in Bali and the tourists can enjoy those festivals. Some of the popular festivals celebrated in Bali are the Bali Art festival which is one of the popular festivals in Bali. It is held between June to July at Denpasar and the tourists will get to see the culture of Bali which includes dance performances, parades, music shows and much more. Besides, the tourists can also enjoy the Bali Kite festival wherein it is celebrated the most at the Padang Galak area near the Sanur beach during the month of July. The kites are available in three forms namely fish, bird and leaf. It is a seasonal event that is held to thank God for providing crops.
- The tourists can explore various monuments in Bali which includes the Bajra Sandhi monument which is located in Denpasar and it is a historic monument that talks about the struggle of the people of Bali to get independence from the Dutch. It is a three storey monument which is known for its beautiful architecture that is based on the Tri Mandela principles. The tourists can visit the Bali bombing memorial which is situated in the Kuta town of Bali. This memorial is dedicated to the people who lost their lives during the terror attack that happened in October, 2002.
- The tourists can visit the Neka Art museum which is situated in the town of Ubud in Bali. It was established by Wayan Sujeta Neka during the 19th century and it is known for the Balinese culture which is shown in the form of paintings, sculptures, tools, weapons, etc.
- Bali is not just about beaches and temples or exploring monuments, the tourists can do some popular adventure activities in Bali such as flyboarding, ATV rides, Paragliding, Flying fish, rafting, jumping from cliff to the water, Kite surfing, trekking and much more.
This was all about the tour packages for bali and we hope that the above information has been able to give you an insight about the package.