The country that is known as the Lion City and Garden City is Singapore. It is situated in the Southeast part of the Asian continent. Besides, it is a country that is an island as well as a city. Singapore is one of the greenest cities in the world due to its abundant greenery and it is known for the Merlion, Marina Bay, temples, and much more. The languages spoken in Singapore are English, Malayalam, Mandarin Chinese, and Tamil. It is a good spot to go for a vacation with family and friends or to take a break from the daily chores and from the corporate world.
We at Dewan Holidays have come out with Singapore tour packages that cover the best places to visit in Singapore that would make the trip memorable for the tourists and make their trip memorable.
Highlights of the Package
- The tourists should visit the Merlion which is a popular statue and it is a status symbol of Singapore that is covered in the Singapore tour packages from Delhi. The Merlion is a creature that has the body of a fish and the head of a lion. Tourists can visit the Merlion at One Fullerton near the Central business district and the Merlion would throw water from its mouth which is a good spot for the tourists to click some beautiful pictures. Besides, there is a small Merlion that the tourists can see near the main Merlion statue.
- The next place is the Marina Bay Sands which is one of the best places in Singapore. Tourists can visit the hotel in Marina Bay Sands and experience the best of the luxury that it has for the tourists to see and it is a fifty-floor building that is known for its unique design. Besides, the tourists can also go to the roof of the hotel and get a good view of Singapore and the sea. There is a Spectra light and water show which happens in the evening at the Marina Bay Sands which should be visited by the tourists.
- Singapore is a country that is a mixture of people from various religious communities and groups such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Muslims, etc. The people celebrate their religious festivals together such as Diwali, a Hindu festival, Chinese New Year, a Chinese festival, and much more. Besides, various traditions should keep in mind while interacting with people in Singapore such as getting Chewing Gum as it is prohibited in the country, tipping is not allowed, and when a person greets a local they should handshake properly and bow their heads down which is a good sign of respect, never point your finger to someone as it does not sound instead use your hand, remove shoes when you visit a temple or someone’s house, etc.
- Tourists can try the Singapore cuisine which is a blend of the cuisine of other countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Japan, and many more. Besides, it is known popularly for its seafood. Singapore is a destination wherein people from different communities come and taste the cuisine depending on their customs and traditions. Some of the popular dishes that Singapore cuisine has to offer are Hainanese Chicken rice, Chilli Crab, Kaya toast, Laksa, Rojak, Teh Tarik, Roti Prata, Ice Cream Sandwich, etc.
- When the tourists come to Singapore they should visit Sentosa Island which is one of the most popular islands that is included in the Singapore tour packages from Delhi and if the tourists skip it, they have not seen one of the best parts of Singapore. The tourists can explore Sentosa Island either through a cable ride or by taking a train from Vivocity Mall. Sentosa Island is a good place for families, especially children can enjoy sitting on the rides like roller coasters, and Jurassic Park water rides, they can also go to 4DX theatre movie watch and much more in Universal Studios, the tourists can go to Madame Tussauds to click pictures with the wax statues of their favorite celebrities like Shah Rukh Khan, Tom Cruise, etc. Besides, the tourists can also visit beaches, do Shopping and see the Wings of Time Musical fountain show.
- Tourists can explore some of the popular temples in Singapore such as the Buddha tooth relic temple which is a Buddhist temple that is situated in Chinatown and contains the tooth relics and many statues of Lord Buddha. Tourists can also visit the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple which is a Hindu temple that is dedicated to Goddess Kali. It is situated in Little India which is known for its architecture and it was built during the 18th century. Did you know that this temple was a place used for shelter when Singapore was getting bombed by Japanese warplanes?
- Singapore has come out with a new innovative concept of a Zoo which was not introduced in other countries of the world. Tourists can go for a zoo safari during the night time at the Singapore Zoo. It is a good place for animal lovers and they can personally interact with a wide variety of wildlife animals. Some of the animals are Elephants, Leopards, Fishing cats, etc. Besides, the tourists can also see the Creatures of the Night show which involves animals such as owls, civets, binturongs, etc showing their talents to the tourists.
- Tourists can visit the Gardens by the Bay which is a place for all nature lovers to visit in Singapore. It is in a dome that consists of a Cloud forest, a Flower dome, and the main big trees. The tourists will get to see a wide range of flowers, and the tallest indoor waterfall in the cloud forest and the tourists can also use a skywalk to get a good view of the big trees in the gardens by the bay. Besides, the tourists should visit this place during the evening as they will get to see the marvelous light show.
- Tourists can visit the Ferris wheel in Singapore which is situated in the Downtown Core district. Tourists should visit the Ferris wheel during the evening as it would give them a good view of the city and they can get a good view of Singapore along with the sunset. Besides, the Ferris wheel looks beautiful when the lights are switched on at the Ferris wheel and is a good spot to click pictures with loved ones.
- There are various things for tourists to shop in Singapore to complete their shopping lists. Some of the products are Tiger Balm products, Kaya Jam, Electronics, Jewellery, Chocolates, Gold Plated orchids, Souvenirs, clothing, Perfumes, Singapore Sling, Chinese products, etc. Some of the places where tourists can shop in Singapore are Bugis Street, Little India, Chinatown, Clark Quay, Haji Lane, Marina Bay Mall, Vivo City Mall, Mustafa Shopping Centre, etc.
- Singapore is not only about food, and culture but the tourists can do some fun adventure activities in Singapore that are Indoor Skydiving, Reverse Bungy, Boat rides, Driving F1 cars, Indoor surfing, Scuba Diving, Water Jetpack, etc.
This was all about the Singapore tour packages and we hope that the above information has been able to give you an insight about the package.