Goa is a state that is situated in the western coast of India near the Arabian sea. It is visited by people from all the parts of the country not only for exploring Goa in terms of monuments, food, culture, etc but also for partying with friends in the beautiful beaches of Goa. Goa is the only place in the country that has a floating casino. It is a good spot for the tourists to take a break from the daily routine and have a fun time with their close ones. The best time to visit Goa is during the winter season that is between November to March as the climate would be pleasant for the tourists to explore Goa as compared to the rainy season and the hot summer season.
We know you can’t control your excitement to go to the beaches of Goa and party all night, but Goa has many beaches and it might be confusing for you to pick one. We at Dewan Holidays have come out with Goa tour packages that include 5 famous beaches in Goa that every tourist should visit.
Highlights of the Package
- Baga beach: – The beach which is situated in the Northern part of Goa is the Baga beach. It is connected with Sinquerim beach, Candolim beach and Calangute beach. It is the most popular beach in Goa that is covered in the Goa tour packages. The Baga beach is known not only for its variety of water sports but also for nightlife. The tourists can do various water sports at the beach such as Parasailing, banana boating, Kitesurfing, Jet ski, etc. The tourists can spot dolphins at the Baga beach. Once the sun sets in Goa, the nightlife in Goa begins. The tourists can visit Tito’s lane which has many nightclubs and cafes such as Mambo cafe, Capetown cafe, etc.
- Morjim beach: – The tourists can visit the Morjim beach which is situated in the Northern part of Goa. The unique part of the beach is that it is also known as “Little Russia” because the signboards and menus at the shacks in the beach are in Russia’s language and many tourists in this beach are from Russia. The tourists should visit the beach during the morning as they would get to see the beautiful sunrise from the beach and have delicious breakfast in the shacks. Besides, the Morjim beach is the nesting place of the Olive Ridley sea Turtles. The tourists can personally interact and click pictures of the moments spent with the turtles. The tourists can also try the Russian cuisine at the shacks. Indian cuisine is available in the shacks as well.
- Arossim beach: – The beach that is situated in the southern part of Goa between Cansaulim beach and Utorda beach is the Arossim beach. The Arossim beach is not very crowded as compared to the beaches in the Northern part of Goa. It is a very peaceful beach and one of the cleanest beaches in Goa. The tourists can do various water sports at the beach such as swimming, boating, skiing, etc. The beach also has specialised trainers who would train the tourists for water sports, especially the beginners. The nightlife is different from that of the Northern part of Goa. The tourists can go to hotels and resorts near the beach for party events.
- Miramar beach: – The beach which is situated in the Northern part of Goa near Panaji is Miramar beach. It is also known as the Gasper Dias beach. The tourists can get a good view of the sunset and they can walk or do yoga at the beach. There are shacks at the beach for the tourists to have tasty food and beer. Besides, the tourists can also spot birds like the gulls, plovers, etc during their visit to the beach.
- Palolem beach: – The beach which is situated in the southern part of Goa, in Canacona, is Palolem beach.The beach is known for its greenery. The English movie “Bourne Supremacy” was shot in this part of Goa. Some of the water sports that the tourists can do on the beach are scuba diving, fishing, Jet Skiing, Boat rides, spotting dolphins etc. Besides, the best part of the beach is the nightlife wherein the tourists can go for the Silent Disco. The tourists would be given headphones to listen and dance to the music.
This was all about the Goa tour packages and we hope that the above information has given an insight about the beaches of Goa.